A date?

All I could think of that day is what happened to me and Red that night....h-he loves me.... That's when I heard my phone ring. I looked over to see that it was Red calling me, so I picked up and gulped. "H-hello?" There was silence for a moment so I assumed It was just one of those butt calls or whatever. "Lost? Good you answered." I was surprised to her Red's kind voice. "Hi Red...um did you need something?"

"Yes actually, I was wondering if you wanted to....go out on a date." Lost's face turned red. "A-a date?!"

"Yeah! You know how you wanted to see the movie "Lights Out"? I can take you to that tonight, and then we could get something to eat....A-and maybe you could spend the night at my place again." My face turned even redder thinking about spending the night at his place now that we both know we like each other. "Oh, that sounds really fun Red.....I guess we could go on a da-" Before I was able to finish my sentence I could hear him jumping up and down with glee. "GREAT!!! I'll pick you up in an hour, bye!" And just like that he hung up, not letting me say another word. "Who was that?" A voice said, I turned and saw my roommate Ben. "...It was Red, we're going to hang out later today." Lost stood up and walked past Ben. "Ohh sounds like fun, going on a date with your boyfriend." He smirked. "H-he's not my boyfriend....We just both really like each other...." I guess we technically are dating though...I just find it weird admitting I'm dating a guy.

1 hour later:

After getting dressed, and having a snack I heard the door knock, "That must be Red." I thought while running over to the door. I saw Red standing there in a cute little tux smiling. "Good afternoon Lost!" His outfit made him look like we were getting married while I'm just wearing simple clothes. But he did look pretty cute. "Shall we?" Red held out his hand for me to hold and I just nodded not knowing what to say. I wasn't sure where we were going at first until I realized the two of us were walking down a familiar trail. That's when I noticed, this trail led to the forest that I first met Red in. i smiled and looked at him as he held my hand tight. The two of us sat down on some big rocks and Red pulled out a picnic basket. He pulled out two bottles of pop, and some  sandwiches. "I was honestly afraid you wouldn't want to go on a date with me." He had a frown on his face. I got up and sat next to him. " Why do you say that? I'm really happy you asked me out on a date." He smiled and tackled me to the ground.

"R-red?! What are you doing." He smirked and started whispering in my ear. "Hmmm I want to skip to desert."

"What?!" I pushed Red off, and he just starred at me. "...I-I'm sorry..." I looked down at the ground. "No...I'm sorry." Red started hugging me and turned red, he felt so warm. "I...didn't mean to act like I was pushing you to do something you didn't want to." I kissed Red's cheek and he smiled warmly. "Don't worry about." He kissed me back making me even redder.

Later that day we hung out most of time going to the mall, going out to eat, and seeing the movie. By the time we got to Red's place it was completely dark outside. The two of us walked inside, I'm so tired and warn out from today so I lay down on the couch. "I had fun today Lost, thank you for hanging out with me." Red lays down next to Lost softly kissing his neck. "It's too dark to walk home so I'll just stay here with you." Red smirks and kisses Lost passionately. I wrap my arms around Red and kiss him back. "I love you so much Lost" I smiled. "I love you too Red." He then starts removing my shirt, and I feel the cool air hitting my bare chest. " I was wanting to do this last time you were here, but I didn't want to creep you out or anything." The only light the two of us had was the moonlight outside, all of Red's lights were turned off.

"Are you ready Lost?" We starred into each others eyes for what seemed like forever, when I finally took a deep breath. "Yes...I-I'm ready Red."

~Heeey! I hope you enjoyed part two of this, If you wanna see what happens next (Even tho its clearly obvious what's gonna happen next) I'll make a part 3, Just keep in mind part 3 would be a lemon and i'm not the very best at lemons but whatever. Either way hopefully this turned out okay, and let me know if you want a part 3!~