The Arthur's note

Due to a major problem with my mother I have lost all my things including my Journal.. i fear it may be lost forever. But without any further waiting, I've decided to go on with it and will to the best of my ability to remember everything I wrote but it won't be the same as it was for my memory isn't that great.. as well as a different view of perspective I was going to embark on a series for hazey days but I decided against it.. I may change my mind later to continue a series and I may or may not add my other characters books in instead I am not sure each character resides in a different era.. bare with me as I go through some difficulties through our journey.. let me know if you like em' by pressing the star.. I would love some constructive criticism and please point out any mistakes I have made I'm dyslexic so my grammar and spelling may not be all that great.. Also please and I can't stress this enough Respect others and be nice otherwise leave.. unless that's how you want to be treated then fair warning be expected to be treated the same as you treated them.. and without further adu.

       Let's get on with this!!

P.s. please bare with me ;-;

    Also the cover photo may change over time please don't get used to it I'm working on it.. thank you~