1827: The Discovery ( 1827 One-shot)

Never before had Hibari felt so confused. Fot the most part, everything was normal. Partols went fine, rule breakers were bitten to death, and Namimori life was the same as esual excluding one thing: the new herbivore in town. Most of Namimori was not affected by this, but Hibari himself sure was.This new herbivore had suddenly appeared in his precious Nami-chuu wearing the girls' uniform like she was supposed to. In fact, she hadn't even broken a rule yet and it was already the end of the day, which was a bit strange considering she was new. That was not the issure at hand though.

        Something was wrong with this new herbivore. She seemed normal at first glance, but something was clearly off about her. It wasn't her appearance though. Long and straight waist-length hair, sparkling chocolate gems and an aura so bright it could blind the sun made up her physical looks. No, he was no admiring this herbivore he was mearly observing the obvious facts. Besides, the only person he was even remotely interested in and attracted to was-

        Ending that train of thought as soon as it began, Hibari continued to observe the girl who seemingly made it her goal to be friendly with everyone. He was a bit frustrated that no one seemed to notice what was so wrong except him. It was like her entire prescence was incorrect. Almost as if she wasn't supposed to be there at all. As if finally noticing his staring, though he knew she had already known about it, she turned to meet his glare with a request in her eyes. Meet me on the roof, the orbs somehow managed to convey.

        While being around this herbivore annoyed him annoyed him, for he hated crowding, and set him on edge in a disturbed way confronting her would allow him to figure out this strange phenomenon. With that in mind, he nodded to show he would agree. Smiling, the female turned back to her fellow herbivores and continued chatting with them.

        Stomping - no he stalked, because stomping was far to immature - off he made his way up to the roof. At least, that's what he wished he could say. Halfway there Kusakabe had come and informed him of several stacks of paperwork waiting for Hibari in the office. While punctuality was important, even with herbivores, paperwork was more important by far.

        After finishing his work Hibari quickly headed up to the roof. Before he left though, he put Kusakabe in charge of the rest of the patrols in order to keep the peace of Namimori. Finally reaching his destination, he noticed that no one else was there except for him. the only other thing on the roof that wasn't a part of nature was a laptop sitting obviously in the middle.

        Although he had never specified what time he'd arrive, Hibari couldn't help but feel a little bit cheated. He had agreed to meet her but in the end they had failed to do so. Out of boredom, he looked over at the laptop only to notice that not only was the laptop open, but it was showing some type of web page. Curiously, not that he'd ever admit that, he sat in front of the electronic and observed the page.

        The first thing he noticed was the multiple images of him and the numbers 18 and 27 together. While he wasn't too sure what the numbers were foor, the pictures themselves disturbed him greatly. There were images of him with wolf ears and a tail, some as the future him, and even a couple of his current looks. Scrolling down, he examined the second part of the page: the images of Tsuna. There wasTsuna with bunny ears, Tsuna in HDWM, Tsuna shirtless- Wait a second.

        Hibari went back to the images of a topless Tsuna. Where the hell did someone manage to get these pictures?!? Not that he was complaining really, but this was straight up impossible. He couldn't believe his eyes at the moment. Maybe he was just seeing things due to exhaustion, or he was just expreiencing some sick type of illusion because of that stupid pineapple herbivore. Hibari really wasn't sure he wanted to look at the rest of the page.

        After a minor amount of hesitation, he continued down the web page, only to blush furiously when he saw the content. There were images, SO MANY IMAGES, of him screwing the poor, innocent little brunette he had recently became infatuated with. Hibari's face flared crimson as he continued looking with much more intrest than was normal. This entire website seemed to be filled to the brim with things he could only do in his dreams. Tsuna was in so many vurnurable positions under him that he he got the chance to use one he wasn't sure which one he'd choose. Oh, the glorious porn.~

        Suddenly, that prescence was back again. "So," the girl from before teased humorously while sauntering up like she owned the school, "you like what you see Hibari-san?~ That, my dear sempai is what's known as yaoi. To be specific, it's called 1827." Hibari slammed the laptop closed while fighting to calm himself down. After all, all those pictures did have quite an effect on a certain organ of his. The girl continued as if she didn't care how he was reacting. "I'll tell you what. I'll take my laptop now, and you can go home and google the pairing. I guarantee you'll find even more images, videos and short stories you could read on the subject.~" That was the breaking point for Hibari.

        As everyone obviously knew, Hibari hated being teased. It was an insult to his pride. Standing up, he pulled out his tonfas from whatever time-dimensional portal he keeps them in and faced the strange girl. By now, he had managed to reign in his emotions once again. "Herbivore, for showing me such innappropiate content prepare to be bitten to death." Paling, the girl stepped back with an obvious oh-shit face. With a smile that belonged on Satan, Hibari proceeded to bite the girl to death.

        After the obviously one-sided beating, Hibari cleaned the blood off of his tonfas while walking off the roof. The carnivorous prefect did have a new intrest to look into when he got home, not to mention a little issue that needed to be taken care of. Back on the roof, the girl continued to lay in the same spot Hibari had left her in. Unnoticed by the disciplinary head, she had a smirk on her face the entire time. After all, it wasn't like Hibari knew he had just beat up the very authoress of this one-shot who somehow had managed to appear in this series for a short time. As she started to disappear, the girl let out a soft laugh and whispered, "I believe my work here is done. Now 1827 shall live on.~" With that final comment she was gone.