Untitled Part 1

Once upon a time, there was a lady named Grimhilde, who lives in a small town called Emerald City. She was a loving sister to her older brother, Gerome. Grimhilde and her brother were raised by their grandparents due to their parents died when they were kids. Their parent's ship sank on their way home to Emerald. Grimhilde was only three-years-old back then. Not too long ago, their grandparents died because of they're aging. Nathan became the head of the house, who took care of Grimhilde. He stopped studying to work for their daily needs and to raise Grimhilde.

     One day, while Grimhilde was walking into the woods with her brother to harvest fruits, they heard a lady screaming for help. When they followed the voice, they saw Princess Eva up in an apple tree shaking and looking at Mor'du down the tree trying to reach the Princess. Mor'du was a monstrous bear who kills anyone on their way. Nathan took out his dagger when he saw Mor'du and tried to kill the monstrous bear. Nathan scraped the bear's hump which made it even more aggressive and mad. Then, Mor'du grabbed Nathan from the foot and started punching him. Grimhilde killed Mor'du but it was too late, her brother was already dead.

     On the other hand, Princess Eva was shocked yet still, tried to comfort Grimhilde. She brought Grimhilde to the castle and made tea for both of them. Since Grimhilde was now an orphan, Princess Eva told her to stay in the castle for a while until she moved on. The King gave her permission to stay in return to saving the Princess' life.

     Years pass by, Grimhilde and Princess Eva became good friends. They treat each other as if they were sisters. Grimhilde took care and loved Princess Eva like her younger sister.

     One night, while Grimhilde was walking through the bushes on the garden of the palace, she bumped to Prince Leopold. They walked together under the huge bushes and Grimhilde started laughing at Prince Leopold lame jokes. She was happy again after a year of her brother's death. Prince Leopold dropped her off to the castle, then, waved his hand and vowed down "Good night my lady," she chuckled and imitate him "Good night my lord." They both laughed and Grimhilde went inside while humming with a wide smile attached on her face. She told Princess Eva about her night and they were both chuckling.

     After that day, Grimhilde and Prince Leopold started seeing each other every night into the bushes. On the seventh night of their meeting, Grimhilde confessed her feelings to Prince Leopold. However, they didn't know that Prince Leopold was concerted to marry Princess Eva. The King of Emerald had concerted with the King of Fairfield about their children' arranged marriage. Prince Leopold felt the same way to Grimhilde. Furthermore, he thought that Grimhilde was the Princess that his father had concerted for him. He, then, asked her to marry him.

     The next day, Prince Leopold was told to come to the castle of Emerald for a dinner together with his family to meet the Princess and King and Queen of Emerald. He was so excited because he thought it was Grimhilde. He didn't know that Grimhilde lives there in return to saving the Princess' life, who was Princess Eva.

     The Prince arrived to the castle with excitement together with the King and Queen of Fairfield. A servant led them to the dining room, where the King and Queen of Emerald were sitting, waiting for Princess Eva. The King and Queen of Emerald greeted them with a hug and have them seated.

     The Prince was disappointed when he saw Princess Eva and not Grimhilde. Meanwhile, the Prince excused himself to washroom. While walking to the big hall, he saw Grimhilde wearing an ordinary dress. They were both surprised. Grimhilde asked him about what was he doing in the palace. On the other hand, Prince Leopold didn't know if it was right to tell her the truth or just shut his mouth. Suddenly, Princess Eva came and jumped into the conversation, "Oh! There you are Grimhilde." The Prince stayed quiet. Princess Eva introduced Grimhilde to Prince Leopold and told her about the marriage. Grimhilde looked at Prince Leopold, then, ran to the woods and stop to the place where her brother died. She cried and cried and cried all night.

     When the sun rises, she came back to the palace and pretended that she wasn't affected about Prince Leopold's marriage.

     On the day of the Royal Marriage, Grimhilde went off far from the palace. She worked as a servant at a restaurant in Emerald City. She learned how to live by herself and discovered her magic power. Next, she built her own kingdom into the woods with the help of her friend, Huntsman, who treated her like a Queen. She, then, changed her name to Evil Queen.

     Meanwhile, Prince Leopold and Princess Eva were crowned as the new King and Queen of Emerald. It was then soon followed by Queen Eva's pregnancy. Evil Queen heard about the news, which made her thought it was her moment for a revenge. She watched over Queen Eva's pregnancy and waited until the baby came.

     Queen Eva died of giving birth to the newborn princess. The King named the beautiful princess, Snow White. She grew up kind, gentle and a friend to all animals.

     One day, Snow White met a charming prince. As they sang a song of love together, Evil Queen watched them from her magic mirror. Evil Queen was so jealous of Snow White, so, she cursed Snow White that whatever happened to her would happen to Snow White too. "Snow White will be betrayed by her first love. Then, she will fall into die to sleep!" She watched over Snow White and Prince Charming all the time. Their relationship grew up as they spent the day together. Evil Queen did not like it, therefore, she ordered Huntsman to take Snow White's heart and bring it to her. But Huntsman couldn't bring himself to hurt Snow White, so, he told her to run far away so Evil Queen would never find her.

     Snow White ran deep into the woods. She was lost and scared but soon found herself a cottage. No one was home. The cottage was very messy but with the help of her forest friends, Snow White cleaned every dust and dirt. She was so tired from cleaning, which made her easily fell asleep into the seven little beds.

     The Seven Dwarfs headed home from a long day of working in a jewel mine. They were all surprised when they found a princess inside their home. Snow White woke up with charming Seven Dwarfs; Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Doc, Bashful, Grumpy, and Happy. Snow White told the Seven Dwarfs about the Evil Queen. Then, they decided to let Snow White live with them.

     On the other hand, Evil Queen found out that Snow White was still alive. Therefore, she decided to change her appearance and to poison the princess herself.

     The next day, the Seven Dwarfs had gone to work while the Evil Queen disguised as an old poor lady, who offered Snow White a beautiful tempting red apple. Snow White took one bite of the apple and fell into a deep sleep.

     On Evil Queen's way, back to her kingdom, she bumped to a crying King Leopold. Her heart melted when she saw him crying and looking worried about Snow White. As they talked, she found out that King Leopold had never betrayed her. It was an arranged marriage. King Leopold was about to run away with Grimhilde before but the night when they were supposed to meet at the bushes of the palace, Grimhilde didn't show up. Grimhilde went missing in action. King Leopold was left with no choice but to marry Queen Eva. "I lost my first love and this time, I'm not going to lose my Princess! She's the only one that's left for me now," said King Leopold with determination. After telling his story to an old poor lady, who was Grimhilde, the Evil Queen, he started looking for Snow White into the woods while Evil Queen stayed there standing. She blamed herself for all of the tragic that had happened; from her brother's death to Snow White's deep sleep.

     Evil Queen went back to Snow White. While she was running, she turned back into her real figure and face. She was no longer an old poor lady. She arrived to see the Seven Dwarfs with King Leopold on their knees watching over Snow White. Evil Queen and King Leopold had an eye contact. She saw a teardrop ran on his face with made her felt sad. A teardrop ran down her face. She wiped it as she walked to King Leopold. She said her sorry and told King Leopold everything that she had done. King Leopold forgave her, then, Evil Queen leaned forward to see Snow White and said, "I'm sorry Princess Snow White. I let my emotion affect me. I didn't see the bad memories you've been through as well. All I thought of was my self. I was so selfish," she hugged Snow White and her tears dropped on Snow White's face. King Leopold hugged her and she hugged him back.

     Suddenly, Snow White woke up from a deep sleep. The spell was broken! Snow White returned to the castle with her father, King Leopold, the Seven Dwarfs and Grimhilde, whose no longer Evil Queen. Soon, King Leopold and Grimhilde got married and they lived happily ever after.