1-Dancing to a New Home.

Hey guys this is my 2nd Fanfic and I made it a Diabolik Lovers Fanfic because I love Diabolik lovers, and I made it with Laito as Lukina's love interest because I personally love Laito. Also it's mostly based off of the anime not the otome game or manga since I've never played the game. It'll kind of diviate from that. The picture at the top is what Lukina looks like.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I stepped off the the plane I walked through the ramp to the gate. When I got there I looked around the gate for my Aunt. When I found her I ran up to her and gave her a huge hug.

"Oh Lukina you've grown so much since the last time I saw you, that must have been like... 5, years ago?" My Aunt Kesha laughed.

" 9 actually, Auntie." I said as I laughed with her.

"Oh wow. Really?"

"Yeah, I was 7 the last time I saw you in person." I explained.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here. I'm pretty sure I've never seen you before. Kesha where's the cute little 16 year old that was suppose to be coming home with us?" My Uncle Mario said as he walked towards us.

I rolled my eyes. "Hey Uncle Mario." I said as I hugged him.

"Hey Ki."

As I let him go Aunt Kesha stated telling us that we need to get going if were going to make it back home in time to give me time to unpack and settle in.

I grabbed my carry on and my backpack, I pulled my phone and earbuds out. I put my phone in the back pocket of my jeans, plugged in my earbuds, and started blasting Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time by Panic! At The Disco.

We went down to baggage claim to get my other 4 suitcases.

The Tokyo Airport was pretty easy to navigate for me since I'm used to navigating Airports by myself. I mean honestly I once had to navigate my grandmother and my little sister who was 3 at the time through the Atlanta Airport and the Orlando Airport because I was the only one who knew how to navigate it.

(A/N: That actually happened. I was like 13, and we were going to a family reunion. My parents had to ride on a separate plane from us so I had to be navigator. Luckily I got us to all our gates on time so it went without a hitch. XP)

My mom worked at the airport in my hometown for 71/2 years, which is almost half my life. That and I fly by myself all the time so anyone would get pretty good at that after awhile.

After we got all my luggage we headed to the van that my Aunt and Uncle had rented so that my suitcases would fit.

My Aunt and Uncle lived about an hour away from Tokyo. During that time I started thinking about what the school would be like tomorrow.

Minae High is a very prestigious high school of fine arts and science, the best in the world. The acceptance rate is only 7% but it still has a decent population due to the number of applicants it gets every year from around the world. I got in through a scholarship for my excellence in Dance, Chorus, and Chemistry. Minae is better known for its fine arts program than science so there are more fine arts classes than science classes.

The fine arts courses are Drama, Chorus, Art, Dance, Strings, Marching Band, Concert Band, Dance & Strings Combined, Sculpting, Glass Staining, Pottery, and Cooking & Baking.

The science courses are Earth & Environmental Science, Biology, Anatomy,Physics, Chemistry, Genetics.

Each student must choose 6 classes to take, I chose Drama, Chorus, Dance & String Combined, Biology, Chemistry, and Genetics. All Honors because Minae has a policy that all scholarship students must take no less than Honors in all the classes that they take.