Swing with me

Caroline and Jack met in a garden. They both fell in love, and soon after, they got married. One day, Caroline was looking out the window and saw Jack talking to a girl. The next day, she caught him cheating. She cried and cried. Jack moved out. Two weeks later, a girl named Milly came to Caroline's house. " Hi. I'm looking for Jack. We were supposed to go on a date. Is he here?" Asked Milly. " Yes. Come to the backyard to the swing set." Said Caroline. " Sit on the swing. Let's swing together." Said Caroline. Milly was feeling uncomfortable. Just then, Caroline wrapped the swing chains around Milly's neck. Milly screamed and slowly died.

Caroline went to Jack's house. " Hi Jack. I'm sorry we broke up. Can we be together again?" Caroline said. Jack said yes. Soon, Jack went back to Caroline's house and lived there.

One night, Caroline asked Jack if he wanted to swing. " It's 12:45 am. Why now?" Jack asked. Caroline forced him to go, so he went. The first thing Jack noticed was a rope on the tree. It looked like a rope people use to hang themselves. Before Jack could say something, Caroline pushed him to the ground and knocked him out. Jack woke up and the rope was around his neck. Jack screamed as Caroline pushed him off the tree. Jack's liveless body just hung on the tree branch. And Caroline swung on the swing all by herself, laughing and crying.