Previous history

Reiji had made her work all day to clean up a bit 'all over the house, but eventually Yui had been able to lie down on her bed. It seemed softer and more comfortable than usual and her eyes closed, falling asleep in a few moments.

Steps.
Light, but firm.
The handle of Yui's door got down and someone entered the room.
A smile, almost an evil one, painted on the face of the person and long silver hair swayed as he sat down at the foot of the bed where the girl slept.
"Eve."

A distant voice began to narrate, Yui didn't know exactly who he was, but she understood perfectly his words.

YUI IN WONDERLAND.

Around the girl began to create walls.
She was in a room that didn't recognize, but strangely felt safe. No, it rather was that voice that made her feel safe in that room.
"I wonder whose is this voice so reassuring..."
Yui looked around her and walked into the room. The room vaguely remembered the Sakamaki's one.
She realized that, in a sense, she wasn't the one deciding her movements.
She slowly opened the door and saw a long hallway that she decided to tread, finding a light in the bottom. This light sucked in her and she found herself sinking into it.

"Eve."

Her eyes widened.
Eve.
Again that name.
Ruki-kun, Kou-kun, Yuma-kun and Azusa-kun usually called her that way.
They had something to do with this?
As she fell into the light, she seemed to recognize a face. She couldn't remember his name, but she knew to know him.
Meanwhile, ahead of her sprang two white ears.
"S-Subaru-kun?" The voice came from her lips without even noticing, but these white bunny ears, ran away quickly.