Strike at the heart.

DINGGGGG!

"YEEEHAWWWWW, IT'S HIGH NOON" shouted the American Bounty Hunter as he hit yet another bullseye, 100 metres away. He turned to the Mercenary standing next to him, "Let's see if u can beat that Hanzo." he challenged.The mercenary just smirked and stepped foward and grabbed his bow from the stand at the wall of the shooting range. He rested an incinderary arrow on the bow string and stared at the furthest target on the range at a whopping 150 metres.

"Well, do you wanna put a bet on this McCree?" Asked the assassain grinning, and pulled the bowstring taunt and placed the target in the sights. He held his breath for a few seconds before releasing the bowstring. With a satisfying TWANG the arrow was sent flying towards the target. Moments later the target was engulfed in flames and a shockwave of air blasted towards the two shooters, however before it could reach them, Hanzo grabbed McCree by the shoulders and threw him to the ground. the shockwave raced over their heads, taking the roof with it. When the dust settled Hanzo raised his head off McCree's chest, surveying their surroundings.

"Well I didn't expect that." Admitted Hanzo, standing up and dusting himself before giving McCree a hand.

"Neither was I" replied McCree, picking up his hat which was several feet away. he dusted it off and placed it back on his head. "Great, now my Serape is dirty." He moaned. Hanzo just rolled his eyes and walked past the bounty hunter.

"Let's go back to mine. We can give it a wash there." he suggested, placing some dollar bills on the side as compensation to the owner for the roof of the range.

~~~

"HAHAHAHA." Laughed a drunken McCree. Hanzo just chuckled at the American's sudden outburst, and removed the Bounty Hunter's 5th bottle of Whisky and his gun, Peacekeeper, from McCree's reach, for both their safety. A split second later Hanzo felt a steel grip on his arm. He was spun around on his feet and came face to face with McCree. The drunken man breathed in deeply burying his face in the Shimada's Neck.

Hanzo's breath hitched in his throat when he felt McCree's hands rub his sides and rest at his hips.

"Did anyone tell you, you smell so nice." McCree commented. Hanzo blushed a dark shade of red, and rasied his own hands to the American's hips. McCree started nibling at the Shimada's neck, leaving hickies along its length.

Hanzo pushed the drunken American away slightly. "Jesse, this isn't right. You're drunk." McCree just took Hanzo's hands and placed them on his butt, and wrapped his own hands around the shimada's waist drawing him in close.

"Kuso!" cursed Hanzo, but didn't restrain the dragon inside of him anymore. He grabbed the American and pushed him onto the couch behind him. Hanzo jumped into McCree's lap and took his hat off him, placing it on his own head. "Well, you've got my attention. What do you want?" he asked the American, who just smiled at the question.

"I want you to FUCK me Hanzo. Fuck me 'till you can't fuck anymore." Hanzo smirked at the reply and lifted McCree's serape of him, shortly followed by his shirt. Soon the Shimada was licking his lips at the bare torso of the American underneath him.

"Nice titties Hanzo," admired McCree.

Hanzo just blushed slightly and mumbled a thanks.

McCree continued, "But I would like to see both of them. Would that be ok with you?" He asked. Hanzo just smiled and nodded. The American reached up with his hand and grabbed the GI covering Hanzo's torso and removed it, revealing another large breast. McCree squeezed the breast. Hanzo moved his eyes from the Americans chest down to his crotch area, and noticed a slight bulge. He moved his hands down to his hardening dick and started rubbing it through the American's trousers. A moan escaped McCree's mouth as Hanzo rubbed his dick harder.

Hanzo smirked and pulled his trousers down, freeing the Americans now erect dick.

"Now what are the magic words?" Hanzo asked gripping the base of McCree's cock.

The American whimpered as a his superior tortured him. "PLEASE FUCK ME HANZO!" he pleaded. Hanzo grinned and slowly started moving his hand up and down. Moans left McCree's mouth, and soon he was reduced to panting and shivering, underneath Hanzo, who was pumping his cock so fast that McCree didn't have time to even orgasm.

"Hanzo I need to cum. Please let me cum." The American pleaded.

The shimada just tutted in disgrace at McCree's disrespect. "That's no way to speak to your elders." He said, giving McCree's buttocks a spank, which drew a whimper from his lips.

"I'm sorry Hanzo. I just need to be fucked." He whined.

"That's better." Praised the mercenary, and he started pumping the American's cock, sending tremors through his body once again. However, before he could cum, he stopped, ignoring the moans of complaint from the beetroot red American underneath him. He reached over to the table drawer, and withdrew a bottle of lube. He set it down next to them, and took off the clothing around his waist, revealing his own erection. He spun McCree round onto his front and studied his backside.

"Hmm hmm." He took in the sight of McCree's smooth cheeks, before spreading them apart, and driving his tongue into the hole. The American gasped as the shimada kept thrusting his tongue in and out of his butthole. After a few minutes, Hanzo grabbed the bottle of lube and smothered his dick in it. He then placed himself at McCree's entrance.

"Brace for impact." Warned Hanzo, who then drove into McCree up to the base, until his thighs were slapping of McCree's cheeks. Each thrust was punctuated by a moan from McCree.

"Faster... FASTER." Howled the American. Hanzo happily obliged, sending tremors through McCree. Seconds later McCree let out a scream and came onto the couch, followed by Hanzo in McCree. They both lay on the couch panting, Hanzo still inside of McCree.

"Justice doesn't dispense itself, now does it McCree?" Asked Hanzo. McCree just shook his head, unable to answer.