Midorima Shintarou X Reader - "Do any of you doubt it now?"

I do not own KnB or the Pictures. I just made up the story.

This is my first fanfic but I hope you enjoy it.

--Lunch Break at School--

--Reader's POV--

I opened my bento and quietly began eating my lunch.

My boyfriend, Midorima Shintarou, quietly sat in front of me, eating his lunch without looking at me.

"Midorima-kun." He flinched at the sudden sound of my voice that broke the silence. "Yes?" He said setting down his food.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner Sunday."

"Why would we do that, nanodayo?" He said a bit rudely.

"Well, 2 months ago, you barely managed to ask me to be your girlfriend. I said yes, and we have been on a total of 1 date and 3 "outings" together. I was thinking we should celebrate us being a couple. Maybe without Takao with us this time?"

"Hmm, If that's what you want then fine, nanodayo." He said as he started eating again. I smiled and continued eating also.

-Sunday-

--Third Person POV--

As [Reader] anxiously waited in her living room for her doorbell to ring, she thought about the other "dates" her and her boyfriend had been on.

The first was when he casually asked to take her to dinner, and ended up spilling his drink all over the place when he tried to ask her to be his girlfriend.

The other three were just Takao Dragging them around in his cart.

[Reader] all ways felt a bit bad for Takao, especially when she was in the cart also.

*Ding-Dong*

The doorbell rang and [Reader] shot of the couch. She then stopped to compose herself and opened the door calmly.

"Good evening, nanodayo." Her boyfriend stood there in a nice black suit, his eyes closed as he pushed up his glasses and offered his hand to her.

[Reader] smiled joyfully at the site of him (she was also happy that she didn't see Takao's cart anywhere).

"Good evening, Midorima-kun." As Midorima looked up from his dramatic pose to see his girlfriend, he got a sudden blush at the site of her in her stunning dress with her hair styled up beautifully.

He quickly looked away and remained looking at the road as he still held his hand out.

[Reader] took her boyfriend's hand and they began to walk down the road. all the while Midorima staring straight ahead without looking at her.

"It's rare that I get to hold his hand like this. He definitely wouldn't let me if anyone was around." [Reader] thought to herself, "I need to thank Takao later for letting us have some alone time."

As she thought this, she looked up at her boyfriend, who was still looking straight faced at the path ahead.

"Midorima-kun." He flinched at her voice then said, "If you are about to ask were we are going," he pushed up his glasses, "There isn't any point in telling you. You will know once we get there, nanodayo."

She smiled as she let out a small sigh. "Actually, I was going to ask you something else."

He looked at her and then back at the road, "Well?"

"I wanted to ask if I could call you by a nickname. Like the way Takao calls you Sh-,"

"Absolutely not." She was interrupted by her boyfriends deep voice. She stopped walking and looked at him.

"Why?" she said in a sweet tone, trying to look unfazed by his abrupt answer.

He looked at her, pushed up his glasses and kept walking.

She was starting to get a little aggravated as she tried to be patient with his tsundere attitude.

"I guess holding hands is as much as I'll get for now." She thought as she let out another small sigh.

"By the way, I like your lucky item." she said pointing to his neon colored socks.

-Later that week-

--Third Person POV--

Shoes squeaked as the Shutoku basketball team conducted there practice.

[Reader] entered the gym and immediately spotted Midorima practicing his threes. She walked over and stood there watching him.

"What is it?" He said as he made another basket. "I just came to watch" As she replied this, Takao saw her and ran over, "Hey [Reader]-chan, how was your guys' date last Sunday?" He grinned and flung an arm around [Reader]'s shoulders.

Midorima glared at him and then went back to shooting threes.

"It was good." [Reader] began, "Midorima-kun walked me to a fancy restaurant and we had a nice dinner together. Midorima-kun even bought me dessert." She said smiling, apparently pleased with their night.

On the other hand Midorima wasn't paying any attention and Takao was pouting. "So what did you guys talk about?" he asked doubtfully.

"well, Midorima-kun talked about Oha Asa a lot." She said looking thoughtful.

"Oi oi, Shin-chan, was all you talked about Oha Asa, did you even compliment her at all?" "Shut up." Midorima snapped at him and then shot another three.

"Oi [Reader]-chan, are you sure you're all right dating this guy? He is a tsundere after all." Takao said with a playful smile on his face, trying to get a reaction out of Midorima.

"I am not a tsundere, nanodayo!" Midorima had stopped practicing and turned towards them.

"Shin-chan! You have to show girl's that you love them! If you keep neglecting [Reader]-chan she is going to leave you and go find someone who will show her affection!" Takao said concerned for his friends' relationship.

"Um, I'm still right here." [Reader] cut in, "And it's okay Takao, I-" She stopped when she felt something on the back of her head, she turned to look and was met with green eyes staring down into her own.

Her heart began racing as she tried to figure out why he was staring at her.

"Mido-" She tried to say his name but couldn't, because his hand that was still behind her head gently pulled her head closer to his as he bent down and planted a tender kiss on her forehead.

As Midorima pulled away she saw a soft expression on his face, one that she (and Takao) had never seen before.

He regained his usual scowl as he stood up and pushed up his glasses.

The whole gym was quite as everyone who had been practicing stopped at the tsundere's sudden act. "Do any of you doubt that I love her now?" He asked trying not to look embarrassed.

The gym was silent.

As what just happened began to set in, a tear ran down [Reader]'s face. [Reader] knew that Midorima loved her but she never thought he would prove Takao wrong like that. And it was the first time he had ever expressed that he loved her.

"Sh-Shin-chan." Takao was stunned for a minute and then got a wide smile, "Nope! haha, no doubts here!" Takao nudged [Reader] with his elbow as if to say "way to go!".

But his smile left him when he saw [Reader] was crying, "[Reader]-chan? What's wrong?" When Takao asked this Midorima realized she was crying and dropped his arms to his side, his face maintaining a confused scowl. (On the inside he was panicking that he had just ruined there relationship by suddenly kissing her like that.)

[Reader] smiled and hugged Midorima, surprising both him and Takao,

"Arigatou, Shintarou. I love you too."