Life...?

Can it be any worse? Knowing everything is so fucked up and I'm the one who's faced it all. I'm talking about life and the downsides of it, I have experienced some shit that I wouldn't wish upon even the worst of people.

My name is Annabelle- Marie Christopher and this is a story of how I managed to avoid the outside world for 14 years. I am 22 years old and I haven't been outside since I was 6. I know what you're thinking, how have you survived? Simple. My Brother James does everything for me, of his own accord. He checks on me daily and still has the house key from when we were kids. James is 4 years older than me and lives with his girlfriend Chelsea. I actually like Chelsea, you know, despite the fact that I hate outside and I hardly ever see her. She works a lot but comes to check on me with James at least once a week.

The reason that James is the only person I rely on, is because our Mother passed when I was 10 and my Father left after the incident that fucked me up the most, when I was 6. James is my world and if it weren't for him being here everyday, I wouldn't be here at all.

My life is a bummer but all we can do is sit and watch cartoons all day. I'm not complaining though, Adventure Time and The Amazing World Of Gumball are the best, I love Teen Titans Go! And We Bare Bears as well. James said that I shouldn't watch cartoons all day but meh, like I care. He does my shopping for me, all I do is make a list of things I need and he happily gets them for me. I taught myself how to cook, wash dishes, do laundry and iron clothes, but when its all caught up I have nothing to do!

I do have a cell phone, only and iPhone 4 but I only use it to call and text James and Chelsea. They don't mind luckily for me, but sometimes I feel as though I'm a nuisance and they don't want me around, like I'm too much to handle. I have told them that I feel this way but they reassure me that everything is fine and that there's no need to worry. I mean, sometimes I have nightmares of what happened when I was six and I call James in a panic and he's at my house with Chelsea within 15 minutes. I even have a special guest room that I let them design for when I have my moments and need them in the middle of the night.

I don't know what I would do without them but I don't want to find out. A life with out them would surely drive me over the edge and I'd lose it, I'd snap and do something I'd regret. But as long as I have them I'm fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys let me know what you think about thee first chapter by voting and commenting. Thank you so much!
Enjoy.

Briony©