HoO Fanfic: Freo

Their eyes locked, they weren’t supposed to but they did.  They were not supposed to be so close.  Leo leaned in close to her; too close for Frank’s liking.  That’s what started his rage and when Frank was angry things got bad.  Leo of course did not know he was near.  Frank’s anger got out of control and soon he turned into a ferocious lion just as Leo kissed Hazel.  Frank roared viciously and pounced onto Leo.

                Hazel screamed, “Frank get off of him!” but he does not hear her, not over the image of Leo kissing his girlfriend, how could Leo do something like this?

                Hazel was in a panic, she was screaming at Frank but he was too angry to hear her. 

                “FRANK GET OFF LEO RIGHT NOW!”  She started hitting him as hard as she could, but he was intimidating as a lion. 

                Leo was about to conjure up some fire to get Frank off him but was distracted by Jason and Piper running in.

Piper’s long brown hair is a mess and Jason looks like he just walked out of bed. Frank’s growling and Hazel’s screaming had interrupted their morning.

                Hazel runs over to them franticly, as Frank is still on top of Leo, ready to rip his face off. 

                “Leo tried to kiss me and I guess Frank saw…”  She spills out to the two of them. 

                “Let me handle this,” Piper says.

                Calmly she starts to charm speak, “Frank turn back to human, attacking Leo is not a civilized answer to the problem.  We only want to talk this out come on Frank.”

                 Frank’s eyes turned from anger to softness.  Piper had convinced him to get off Leo. But he was still angry. Leo had crossed a line.  Hazel was HIS girlfriend; Leo should not be going after her. 

                Frank stomped off away from the group who were crowded around Leo to see if he was okay. 

                He could hear their conversation in the distance, “He caught me off guard that’s all.  I’m sorry Hazel it was an in the moment thing, I should not have tried to kiss you.”

                He had heard enough just as Piper ran up to him.  “FRANK WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU COULD’VE HURT LEO!”

                Frank turned around to look at Piper, “That was the point.”  He turned and stomped off but she persisted. 

                “He said it was an accident, he regrets trying to kiss Hazel, come on Frank you have to let this go.”  Piper put some charm speak into her voice.

                “I know what you are trying to do Piper.”  He looked at her trying to be angry but Piper just had the effect on people.  She could twist their thoughts with her words.  It was a dangerous gift and it was not helping Frank when he kept trying to be mad at Leo and Hazel. 

                She still kept talking, “I know what would make you feel better.  Why don’t we go on a double date?” 

                Frank was totally under Piper’s spell at this point.  She knew how to work magic with him.  Frank also knew that the only way the charm speak would stop is if he gave into Piper.  Soon he found himself saying, “Yes, I will go on a double date with you.”