Happy Birthday Titu - The first wish fan girl(s) moment

"Happy birthday Titu" - The first wish fan girl(s) moment.

* Infront of Titu's door*

Mr.Depp : So,Today my biggest admirer's birthday I am gonna impress her more today by wishing her. *says while setting his ruffled silky hair*

Mr.Chaplin : *eyes rolls* Excuse me Mr.Pirate leave my way I wanna wish my lovely fan. *says while adjusting his hat*

Mr.Depp : *Amused* You are mistaken I think she loves me more so I'm gonna wish her first.

Mr.Chaplin : *laughs aloud* What???Oh so sad of you my lil poor boy I'm not that charlie whom you convince with your chocolates.You are mistaken she loves me more and she has my portrait in her nest.

Mr.Depp : Oh my Chaplin ji,She has many parallel portraits of mine in her house everywhere. *laughs aloud*

Mr.Chaplin : *eyes rolls with a pout*

Mr.Depp : *victorous smile*

Suddenly a voice came from behind "Hey guys can you please give me the way"

Mr.Depp & Mr.Chaplin : *gasped in lil shock and happy too* Manik ji??? *said in unison with a wide smile*

Mr.Manik : Yeah,it's me Chaplin ji I'm your fan. *smiles at Mr.Chaplin*

Mr.Depp : *smiles wide* by the way I'm a fan of you both.

Mr.Chaplin : We all like each other and the cute girl likes all of us.

Mr.Manik : Ofcourse,So now you both like me alot na?

Mr Chaplin & Mr.Depp : Ofcourse.

Mr.Manik : Okay then I'm gonna wish her first.

Mr.Depp & Mr.Chaplin : What??this is not fair.
Mr.Manik : *thinks for a while* Okay let's do one thing.

Mr.Chaplin : *interrupts* Guys hear me..We three just get in together else Bob Dylan or some others will come for competition.

Mr.Depp & Mr.Manik : Wow,Chaplin ji it's a superb idea love you so much. *kisses him* Chaplin ji for this idea I will cast you in my next film and it's a privilege for me. *smiles happily*

Mr.Depp : Manik ji what about me?? Will you cast me in your film with Mr.Chaplin. *asked with a blush*

Mr.Manik : Oh sure,but in that too you are a pirate.

Mr.Depp : Owe, Thank you so much Manik ji.If we do film together Titu ll be more happy.
Mr.Chaplin & Mr.Manik : Yeah..You are right come let's go and wish her.

*The trio was about to knock the door but they feel a tap on their shoulders,the trio turned and gasped in shock*

"Sriiiii....You" the awesome trio said in unison.

Sri : *with a grin* yeah..It's me can you please leave me the way I have to wish my lovely girl.

Mr.Chaplin , Mr.Manik & Mr.Depp : What??Stop joking we gonna wish her first.
Sri : Then why you guys are standing here lemme go else Murakami ll come.

Mr.Chaplin : *pouts sadly* She loves me alot..

Mr.Depp : *eyes rolls* she adore me alot...

Mr.Manik : *irritated* She admires me alot...

Sri : But...I love her alot...I adore her alot...And I admire her alot..So I'm the one who doing all those things so first preference is for me. *gave a proud grin*