HE CHANGED ME [ENGLISH VERSION]

EDITED :']
----

I met a guy named Nathan. I discovered him exceptionally appealing so I decided to make a move to catch his attention.

I must say he's nice looking and tall. He has a kissable lips, pointed nose and a muscular body. I take a look at his brown colored eyes and I find him most breathtakingly gorgeous guy I have ever had a pleasure of taking a gander at.

The previous evening, I saw him sitting on the counter and I find him looking at me. So me? Veronica Fortalejo, a flirt. I smiled at him. When he saw me smiling, he stood up in his seat and stroll towards me.

"Hi", he said while giving me an innocent smile. 

"Hello", I answered. Geeez! I can't stop staring at him. He's so damn hot.

"Don't stare at me like you want me to kiss you", he said. I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

"What a Jerk! You just simply look well known to me", I said unhesitatingly.

"Try not to come up with a reasons lady. I know you find me exceptionally alluring. Isn't it?" he mumbled. He gets up truly near my ear and express those words.

"Well... quit envisioning man. You're not that attaractive but rather you are good to play with" I answered.

He take a look at me as though he can read my mind and feel that I am lying. No doubt! Yes, I'm lying. I don't want him to imagine that I give him a compliment. But any way, this person got my attention,  he's on my rundown so he will be mine soon.

"Play with? What do you mean? Do you want me to play with you? Then again you simply want me to like you?" he inquired. He gets a glass of juice on the table and gulp on it.

"Oh come on! Try not to make me befuddle" I said while raising my eyebrows.

He chuckled. "I'm sorry, I'm simply asking. So may I know your name lady?", he asked.

"I'm Veronica Fortalejo and you are?" I solicited with my sweetest tone. I offer a hand shake but he just simply gaze on it.

"I'm Nathan Winchester. I can be your man. everlastingly" he answered with coy manner of speaking.

He hold my hand and give it a respectful kiss. We spent conversing with each other the entire night and I found him exhausting. He is a sort of a regular person who wouldn't hold your waist, kiss you, embrace you and play with you. Dislike the other person I already met. He doesn't even touch my hair aside from kissing my hand earlier. He didn't open any messy points like sex or any dirty topics. He looks so different.

I ended up laughing at his jokes and enjoying his accompany. He simply keep on telling informations regarding himself. And I found that he is already 19 years of age. He grow in a middle class family and he's extremely fortunate in light of the fact that he has an entire family, I begrudge him for having that sort of family. I wish i have one as well.

We studied at the same school so I didn't ponder to think how he arrived here at the bar. He additionally tells that he's a dignitary lister and furthermore one of a varsity player.

On the off chance that I see, he has everything that each young ladies wanted and envisioning. He also continue telling that he generally always got a higher review in his report card. What a vain man.

"So what brings you here? I'm watching you this previous days and I notice that you never drink nor smoke. You basically keep chatting with people who value celebrating here" I inquired.

"It's because of you... I'm here because of you" he replied.

"Me? Why me?" I asked with stunning response. I remember, the first time I saw Nathan was 4 days ago prior with his companions. Nathan caught me drinking liquor flippantly that night since I simply need to alleviate my anxiety.