chapter 1;

love
/ləv/
noun
an intense feeling of deep affection

the way he looks at me. i can't help but feel affection and love for him.

the day i met you my life changed forever. you made me happier. you made me less of an introvert. you made me believe in love. you made me want more.

***

i woke up and rolled over. tom wasn't awake yet and i wasn't planning on waking him anytime soon so i got up to put on some clothes.

when i was getting dressed i saw toms beautiful ocean blue eyes flutter open. i smiled.

"good morning beautiful" tom whispered.

"good morning" i said back.

tom got up and kissed my cheek then went to make us breakfast.

he made crepes. my favorite.

oh how i love him.

after i finished my strawberry jam crepes i kissed him on the cheek then packed him a lunch and sent him to work.

his lunch consisted of a turkey and mayo sandwich, barbecue chips, a shiny red apple, and a bottle of pepsi.

after he left i went to put on some makeup, tom always said i looked better without it though, and did my hair.

***

when i got to work i was 5 minutes late because people recognized me as toms girlfriend when i got out of my car.

i hate when that happens. the only thing wrong with loving him.

***

text messages between tom and emma

Tom 💕

have a good day at
work babe i
should be home around
6

ok babe i'll see you then
i love you
read 10:23

***

these were the last words i thought i would ever say or hear from tom again. i thought we would never have kids, never get married, never travel, and never be able to make love again.

—    —    —

hihi i hope you enjoyed the first chapter. it's kind of like a "pilot" so it's kind of short but it would be pretty cool if you could comment on this story if you liked it or not, what i could make better, or if there's any mistakes i made. please and thank you!

xoxo,
         emily

wc: 359