♥️

|| sinfulaiden ||

|| sinfulaiden ||

I fell in love with you when we first had met. i don't know how, I don't know why, I just did. maybe it was the way your smile was like a meteor, just giving one flash of momentary light. or maybe the way your eyes light up whenever you talked about something you love. whatever it was, it made me fall for you.
        and now I'm lucky enough to call you my fiancé, yeah sure people might say we rushed things but, who cares what they say cause it's our lives not theirs. whenever I'm with you I feel like I can be myself. I can be a goofball around you and you'll still manage to love me with everything you have.
              I can look like a complete mess when I'm with you, not wearing any makeup, my hair up in a messy ass bun, and you'll still love me and all my flaws. dating you is like dating my best friend and lover. we can be funny and joke around and shit and then we can also be that couple that's basically attached at the hip and always lovey dovey. im so ecstatic to say that I'm in love with my best friend. I'm in love with you. I'm in love with every single little detail about you.
i wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else. I want to grow old and gray with you, I want your face to be the face I wake up next to every morning, I want you and only you. I'm not gonna let anyone take you away from me. you're mine and I'm yours babe, forever and always. we're gonna be together, forever and always. you'll be my best friend and lover, forever and always.
i still can't believe we're actually engaged, I'm pretty sure Hayden was joking when she wrote that "marry her oml" on my message board lol, but I'm glad you did decide that it was me you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. I'm so used to being everyone's second choice and I don't think I've ever experienced real love until I met you. you made me forget about everyone in the past. you turned my life around. you're the reason I'm still here today.
           i can't wait to see what the future holds for us, and what's to come. im excited to finally, eventually get to say "I do." but for now this is just something to remind you how much you mean to me and how much I love you.

- sincerely, your baby girl angie