The Brothers And One Sister

Hey the brothers and sisters of jonas crew and family.
You'll say that you helped the jonas family get their start but it was their parents that started them.
See a long time ago their parents met singing at the same event.
They started working up to being friends and then got married had their first of four kids that just happened to be all boys.

Paul Kevin Jonas Sir and Denise Jonas' boys are Paul Kevin Jonas Jr, Joseph Adam Jonas, Nicholas Jonas and Franklin Nathaniel Jonas.
The brothers grew up like any other family until Franklin Nathaniel Jonas was ten or so.
Paul Kevin Jonas Jr. Is the oldest brother of the bunch and now has an a beautiful wife, Danielle and their two children.
The kids are both sisters in peas a pod.
Alena Jonas is their eldest daughter. That means Valentina Jonas is their youngest little one.

The next in line is Joseph Adam Jonas he is currently married to Sophie Jonas,
and has a little one named Willa Jonas.
She is a currently their only child.

Nicholas Jerry Jonas is next up he is working his writing and music career and touring like he did with the older brothers and sometimes from youngest boy Franklin. But does try to get home to see his family.

Franklin Nathaniel Jonas is the last of the jonas brothers to be born from Denise Jonas and Kevin Sir. Jonas and he loves his four boys who have grown up. If they help they always ask there dad or mom when they need some advice.
He advice that they get is great for not the boys but their wives. All their lives they've been working so hard for the money. They've been working since they were little living of anywhere the church put them way back at the time. Just barely putting on the food for table.