Chapter One: Jinx The Smart Ass

Jinx woke to her own snoring,how the hell do I do this every day? She asked herself. She sat up and felt a chill run down her spine. "It's the first day of school!!!", yelled Max running in the room. "Great.", said Jinx sercasum dripping from her voice. Max was a freshman and Jinx a junior. Jinx moved to make her feet touch the ground before getting up. She walked over to her little sister. Jinx pushed her by her face out of the room and locked the door. Jinx grabbed her brush and brushed her hair. Once done she changed into her uniform. She then opened the door and Max ran in. She sat on the purple and black bed Jinx's sleeps in. Jinx brushed her sisters hair before putting in her light pink bow.
A wide smile on her sister's warned her to cover her ears before her sister screamed in joy. Jinx's grabbed her bag with her Phone and a lot of art things before grabbing her sketch book. She then walked down the stairs in socks with her sister. Her mother was asleep so Jinx grabbed a apple for her and Max. She throw the apple to Max and watched it hit Max on the forehead. "Not my problem.", said Jinx before slipping on her school shoes. Max slipped her on and they both left to the bus stop. As they sit down a bus came. They got on and a man grabbed Max's butt. Jinx put her foot on the man's leg. She forgot she was wearing a skirt so the man stared at her black panties.
Jinx slapped the blue haired man and walked off with Max. They sat next to each other. Once the bus come to stop at the school everyone got off. Once Max and Jinx got off a man with white hair touched Jinx's butt. Jinx round house kicked the man which knocked him out cold.. Gene walked over with a smirk. "Wow. That was the most awesome thing I have seen in a year. Plus I like you black panties.", said Sasha walking behind Gene. What the fresh nether! Jinx blushed. "She's even cute when she blushs!", yelled Zenix. Jinx grabbed her sister's hand. They walked away. Jinx felt someone push her to the floor. It was a girl. "What are you on your period Pinky.", Jinx replied to the hot pink haired girl. "Bitch!", yelled The girl. "Oh thank you!", replied Jinx walking away. Max followed. Max ran to class and Jinx walked outside.
She sat down hugging her knee's.
She grabbed her spray paint. She put 'We Are All Freaks' on the wall. She smiled. She felt a hand on her waist. She looked to see gene. "Hey ghost.",he said. "Hey Gene.", she said. " I see your work. It's pretty good.", he said hugging her waist closer and putting his head on hers. (Note: in this Gene I'd 6'1 and Jinx is 5'6) Jinx smiled.