13th Birthday!!!!

Emily's PoV

It was my 13th birthday. We were at Gold Coast, Australia. I woke up in our hotel room on the top floor. I desied to go onto the Balcony and vlog. I got changed out of my pj's and into my rainbow bikinis. I put a cute trow-over on. Today I was going to wet 'n' wild. Dad was going to vlog for his channel AshVentuers as he said that he had a great surprise for me. I got my camera going and started to talk about how it was my birthday and about where we were going. I saw that the sun was rising over the beach so I went outside to vlog it, but when I went to open the door, I pulled the curtains back and the door was open!

Ashdubh's PoV

"I've been standing here for over an hour babe, I'm starting to think that we should just go and wake her up." Izzy (my wife) said sounding tiered. "Shhhh......I think she's coming!!! Quick get ready!!" I said as I heard the curtains being moved.

Izzy's PoV
Today was the day that my daughter turned 13! She is officially a teenager! I know that most parents dread their child's teenage years but I'm happy for her. She will find love, go through hard times and pain. I love her and I'm so happy that Ash and I decided to have a kid. I love every second of it!

Hey guys!
This is my first book. Emily is based on me. My mum and dad doesn't really like my fandom so I have to write this in secret. I'm sorry as I will write short chapters and upload slowly. I live in Australia so my school is much different. If you have any questions about things that I write just put them in the comments. This book is based on real me and my real life (just with ash and that. )

Bye guys!
Love ya!
Xxxxxxxxx