Winning Their Love

hi, Nadine's sister story, Dora is her name. a little info. when i started Nadine's story, i wanted Dora to be the villain but after a few chapters i couldn't so i decide to make her have her own happy endings.. i love happy ending.. first chapter. it isn't alot but i hope you like it.

this is not edit, i'm waiting for my editor to send back best damn thing edit so i can send this to her. a lot of mistake sorry. but i hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dora Pov

         Dora Davis sight for the attempt time for the night. turning to her right she looked at the clock on her bed table. 3:34 am it read. tears sting her eyes but she refuse to let them show or fall. she got herself in the situation and she was going to get her self out off it. just 17 years and eight months left until then. she would be free. so swinging her legs from off the bed she walk the speed her legs could take her to the room where he twin boys lay. both of who were crying bloody murder. it's been like this for the past four months since they were born. they would wake up hours anytime of the late night or early morning for a feed. she should be getting used to it but she just couldn't. well, no one said motherhood will be easy..

when she step in the room, despite her frustration, a smile broke out of her face. no matter how angry she was at their father and stress they make her, she coudn't never be angry with them. since the moment the doctors put them in her arms she lost her heart to them and they will forever hold them. "hi, don't cry, mommy is here." she said in the most softest voice possible, her smile still board and bright. placing her hands on both their bellies she gently shake them. "shhhhh" she said . gently shaking them until they stop, check to see if they need to change then feed them was what the book she read, "beginners mother 101" so she feed them then check.. yes, they both need a change.

once a sleep again, she made her way back to her room. her eyes pop when she saw the clock. 5:38 am it read. she sight, why bother go back to bed. she have to wake by 6:30 because she have a meeting. when she step inside the shower, ears began to fall. tears of how foolish she had been to trust a man, fall in love with him, sex with him over the same night they meet. one over the Internet no less. a fool for not listening to her sister. a fool for looking for love when there was no such thing in the world for her. she have made nothing but stupid and reckless choices.

       but no more, she told herself. she had children to worry about, no use in crying over a spill milk. what's down was done. she just step outside the shower when her phone rang, she didn't make a move to answer it. let the machine pick it up.

        beep.... it went then the voice came on. "hey sis, ques what?" her cheerful, happily married sister voice came on. "i'm having a baby!" Dora tried to be happy for her twin sister, she tried but she just couldn't. it should be her married to a billionaire and having kids. her! not her dull sister, who had no friends. if it wasn't for her dragging her out the house to a club to meet the man she told herself was the right one. Nadine, her sister wouldn't have meet her husband. a husband who love her to death. it's funny, people who are looking for something never found it but those are not always get it. it's a mad world. but no matter how jealous she was for her sister she would never show it or do anything. she love her sister to much. if it wasn't for her, who will watch the twins when she big overseas meeting to go to. she listen and dress while her sister went on, "we're celebrating tonight. hurry and get here. i want see my nephews. love---" it cut off. but Dora didn't need to wonder why it did.

her brother-in-law was keeping her dare sister busy. she just made it downstairs to eat breakfast before her twins went off again. once everything was set she made a phone call to her secretary. she just open her door, the twins in a stroller when she stopped.

   a beautiful man stood before her.

     a man she doesn't know.

    a man she loved.

     a man who gave her pleasure beyond her wildest dream.

     a man after hitting it, ran. for her only to find out a month later she was pregnant.

    Dorian.