1

~your pov~
I'm scrolling through Shawn Mendez's Instagram. I'm 3 years into it when you get a call from your best friend, (f/n).
"Yo yo what up my swaggy best burrito friend" she says
"Do you ever talk like a normal person?" I ask her. She laughed and said no.
"So guess what I did" oh god. Knowing her she probably blew something up. I sigh
"What did you do?"
"I might've gotten us backstage passes to a Shawn Mendez concert" I dropped my phone when I heard this and I started screaming and fangirling. "Umm dude are you okay?" She sounded actually concerned for my sanity. I picked up my phone, still screaming.
"YEAH IM OKAY"
"Geez you're gonna make me deaf in one ear" she said sarcastically.
"Sorry I'm just really happy"
"Bruh I'm comin over and I'm eatin all yo food"
"NUUUU"
"Yes, that's what you get for screaming in my ear also I'm staying at your house tonight"
"Okay"

~(F/n) pov~
I get to (y/n)'s house in 5 minutes and climb in through a window cuz I can and knocking is too much work for me.
"FEED MEH BISH" I scream at her. She throws a can of Pringles at me and it hits me in the head. I flop on the floor and start to eat some Pringles. I wave my arms in the air.
"Help up ples?" I ask her with my arms up still.
"Fine, but only cuz you got those tickets" she grabs my hands and pulls me up. "Wait how did you even get in here?"
"Mmmmmmmagic" I do jazz hands as I say it.
"You came in the window again, didn't you?"
"Yep! Can I has food now?"
"What happened to the Pringles?" I stared at her.
"I happened"
"Oh"

•time skip cuz I'm lazy and I don't give a crap•
~your pov~
I'm sitting in a pillow fort with (f/n). The fort was her idea, she's so childish sometimes.
"I'm going to bed, don't eat everything in here" I say as I go upstairs. I can hear her yell okay. I change into pajamas and crawl into bed. The (f/c) blanket is really warm. I slowly drift off to sleep thinking about Shawn Mendez.