chapter 1

Sara woke up in Middle Earth. Sara put on her glasses and went downstairs and saw the council members talking about taking the ring to Mordo. Frodo looked at Sara and Sara smiled at him. Frodo said who is she. Elrod said this girl I just found and she is going with you guys so be nice. Frodo said sure. Elrod said she does not talk so don't make her talk. Merry said take us me and Pippin can protect her. Sara nodded. Elrod said okay but keep her safe. Sam said okay. Frodo said hey my name is Frodo. Sara smiled. Frodo said you are pretty. Sara nodded. Frodo said I think she say thank you. Sara kissed Frodo's head and left. Frodo said wow she likes me. Merry said yeah. Sara said hey Frodo come over here please. Frodo said you can talk. Sara said yes I love you Frodo like you are my son. Frodo said really. Sara said uh-huh. Frodo said can I call you mom. Sara said sure honey. Merry said so what do we do now. Gandalf said hmm how about sword training. Frodo said I will be with my mom. Sam said who. Frodo said her. Sara said names Sara Snow nice to meet you. Pippin said wow. Sara said Frodo dear can you please come here. Frodo said sure mom. Merry said Sara why do you have that thing. Sara said oh you mean my glasses I can't see anything so I wear them. Merry blushed. Sara laughed. Sara said hey you don't have to be in embarrass here. Frodo said mom what is that thing in your hands. Sara said it's my golden dragon gun and it is fun to kill Orcs. Frodo said teach me how to kill. Sara said here we can shoot the tree together. Frodo gun went off. Sara said hey you shot the tree nice honey. Merry said what the baggains was that. Sara said sorry Frodo here was shooting the tree. Pippin said wow cool. Sara said watch. Sara shot the tree and the tree went BOOM. Frodo said awesome. Legolas said what the elves was that. Frodo said mom shot the tree and it went boom. Sara said yep. Merry said wow. Sara said hey I feel something is coming over there. Sara pointed at the black cloud. Sara said hide. Sara and Frodo hid behind trees. Gandalf said thank you Sara. Sara said no problem. They went up to the snowy mountain. Sara said hey Frodo think fast. Frodo got hit with a snowball. Frodo said hey no fair. Sara said what it is too. Frodo said hey Merry think fast. Merry got hit with a snowball. Sara and Frodo laughed. Merry said so you want a snowfight I will show you a snowfight. Sara yelled Run. Frodo and Sara ran.