Denial

Since when did they become close? Eyeing secretly my two members on the other side of the room, I sigh for the nth time. This guy sure knows how to flirt. Then I realized my hands are balled into a fist. I need to calm myself down before I make a scene. So I close my eyes, inhaled and exhaled. When I feel like my anger subsided, I open my eyes to be meet my another pair of eyes. I almost fall off the chair I'm seating on. Does he really have to be that close to me?

"Ya! Do you really have to do that?!"

"'Ya'? Watch your words, young man."

I tsked him and stand up from my seat. Usually, I will talk back or be playful but something's bothering me so I ended up leaving him as he laughs. I walk towards to one of the noona staffs and ask for a bottled water. I'm not really thirsty, I just used that to excuse myself from him. I turn to his direction and he smirks. I glare at him. Don't test my patience, please. Our attention then called by the PD. We will be filming for our comeback music video. Me and Mark still not done with 127 promotions but Dream is next on the line for a comeback. So we are working hard to fill in our places as 127 maknaes and Dream's hyungs. The music video director gathered us as he gives instructions on how we will shoot the video. The storyline for the video should fit into the lyrics of our song. After he gave the first part, we started filming. Remind me not to be bothered by my surroundings. I should focus on filming and not with other stuff. For our first take, it went smoothly though there's tiny mistakes from our side and the staff side. We have to do it a couple times for options. It's not easy filming under a negative degree of weather. Though we are still inside the campus building, the area is a bit cold. Every other pauses or stop, we monitor ourselves. Staffs giving out opinions and they also listen to us if we give ours. To make it short, the first part was done as early as expected.

Currently sitting in the corner of the room, I look at the members playing. Chenle is so cute making paper planes while Jisung is playing with him. Renjun, Jeno, and Mark are at one table talking and laughing. Me? I'm not in my usual self, to be honest. Don't ask me why. Because I don't know either. Does he need to laugh that loud? Errr. He always does that. Annoying. We are given a short break before continuing the shoot. The staff is still setting up the area for the next scene. I don't feel like mingling with them so I played on my own. After some time, the director called us for another set of instructions. Because this is the second time, we are not awkward anymore in front of the camera. The second part came out naturally beautiful. And now we are outside wearing our thick jackets with hot packs on the pockets. The kids are playing once again despite the negative degree weather. I settled myself on one of the benches and just look at them. I smile and laugh whenever they try to include me but I never stand up to play with them. I can feel the cold breeze beating the hot packs on my hands. I put my hands inside the pocket of my jacket to at least lessen the icy cold feeling. I lift my head up to the direction of the boys and see how they throw snowballs at each other. So carefree. I am like that too. But, today's different for some reason. I am bothered by... him. I don't know why. Lately, I hate seeing him. I mean, seeing him cheekily smile or being playful towards the others. Weird am I, right? I feel weird too, to be honest. I sigh.

"Ooooooh. Our Haechan isn't playing~"

I nearly had a heart attack when Ten hyung suddenly appeared and talked. I smiled and he gave me a power hug. So warm. And so sweet. Ten hyung is really a ball of sunshine. He can lift up anyone's mood in an instant. I stayed in his arms seeking for warmth. And I guess he knows my intention so he stayed still. He then called the attention of the others while still hugging me. Uh-oh. The kids directed their attention to the voice coming from my place. And I see how their eyes lit up when they noticed Ten hyung. They ran towards us and Ten hyung released me from the hug to give warmth to the kids. He ruffled their hairs and hug each one of them. Last is Mark.

"Aigoo our maknaes~ You guys are cold, aren't you? Have you eaten? But you guys seems to have fun in the snow~"

"It's so cold, hyung! But yes, it's fun! Haha"

"Our Chenle loves to laugh. That's great then. Okay, go ahead and warm yourselves by playing. But make sure you still have energy when the filming resumes, okay?"

And they all answered 'yes' in unison. Aaaah they're so cute! I thought Ten hyung will just sit beside me but he called for Mark's attention when they're about to go back to the field. I froze in my seat for some unknown reason. I tried to act normal besides them.

"Mark. Aren't you tired? I mean--"

"Eomma~ I told you I'm fine. You're getting worried again."

I smiled a bit when I heard that. Mark calls Ten hyung, eomma, and Taeyong hyung, appa. Well, they can really pass as a family, though. Ten and Taeyong hyung are really worried about him. Well, all of us. I mean, from U to 127 to Dream to 127 again and back to Dream, he's been working straight from last year. We are all aware that even fans are worried. He's restless. He still joined School Rapper though Ten hyung opposed. Not because Ten hyung doesn't believe with Mark's talent. But because he's just worried about his favorite dongsaeng being overworked. But that kid, I guess the word 'rest' isn't in his vocabulary. We can only sigh and support his decisions. Jerk. I then heard Ten hyung sigh. From my peripheral vision, Ten hyung ruffled Mark's hair and give him a hug before Mark goes back to the kids who are a bit ecstatic already. I laugh at their adorableness. I feel someone budge from my side. It's Ten hyung of course. I turn to face him and suddenly my heart races fast. What's with that look, hyung?

"Uh. Why?"

"What's wrong?"

"Huh? What are you talking about, hyung?"

"Hmmmmm~! Is it Mark?"

"Huh? What about Mark?"

"Well, your tensed when he's around. Why?"

"I don't know what you're saying, hyung. Haha"

I almost lose my composure talking to Ten hyung. I know he didn't buy that excuse because he's eyeing me right now like he's telling me to spill everything. I tried to laugh normally and calm my enigmatic heartbeat. But the look in hyung's eyes is still the same, seeking for an answer. I sigh. I can trust Ten hyung, right? I was about to say a word when the PD called us for the third part of the MV. Oh God, thanks for PDnim! I saw how Ten hyung pouts. I give him an apologetic smile and tap his arm. I remove my jacket and put beside him and run towards the kids. Can I really trust hyung? I just want to verify what really is I am feeling right now.