Idea Number One

Robbie slept in his orange chair, dreaming about the love of his life. Sportacus. In his dream, Sportacus was flipping towards him. "Hello, Sportacus," Robbie said dreamily out loud. Sportacus stopped in front of him, a grin on the elf's face. "What brings you to me today?" "Well, you are pretty cute." Sportacus blushed a bit, before grabbing Robbie into a soft, passionate kiss. Robbie returned the kiss, his cheeks burning red.

Suddenly, Robbie was shaken awake by the same man in his dream, Sportacus. He yelped when he awoke from his slumber, afraid he was about to be beaten up. "Robbie!" Sportacus said, still shaking the fragile man. "What, what?!" Robbie yelled, trying to get the wretched sports elf to stop shaking him. "Sorry. I need your help. It's something the kids can't do. Or the Mayor or Miss Busybody." "And what's that, exactly?" Robbie asked, actually somewhat interested. "I need you to help me clean my airship!" Sportacus exclaimed, before grabbing Robbie and shooting up the pipe and ladder.

"Hey, woah!" Robbie yelled as he was dragged to the surface by Sportacus. At the surface, Sportacus apologized. "Sorry. I just get so excited!" Sportacus then did a backflip to express some of his built up energy. "Okay, okay, slow down." Robbie tried to calm the elf down but found no luck. He sighed in defeat. "Why do YOU need MY help cleaning YOUR airship? Why don't you use your magic to do that?" "Because!..." Sportacus couldn't think of a reason. "My magic can't do that..?" He awkwardly thought aloud. "Yes! It can't do that, and it's a gigantic airship. Ladder!" 

Sportacus yelled into the air before his long, white ladder descended to him and Robbie. "Here, get on my back," Sportacus instructed. Robbie's eyes widened. "I think I can climb up a ladder, Sportadork." "Robbie, I know that," Sportacus said, waiting for Robbie. "But you'll get tired and stop. Just get on before one of the kids see us." Robbie sighed again, before getting onto Sportacus' back.

Sportacus shot up his ladder, Robbie's weight not slowing him down at all. They reached the airship. Robbie crawled over Sportacus to get on it before Sportacus flipped on. His bed was out in front of the doorway, which confused Robbie. "Uh, Sportaflop," Robbie asked, "Why is your bed still out?" "Because." Sportacus shoved Robbie onto the bed, jumping on top of him. "I couldn't sleep at all last night. I need someone to snuggle with so I can sleep. You instantly came to mind, so yeah. And I also saw what you were dreaming about, which gave me the courage to do this."

Robbie blushed madly, before finally burying himself into Sportacus' chest. Sportacus smiled, before drifting to sleep. Robbie inhaled Sportacus' scent, trying to make it stay in his mind. He eventually fell asleep in the elf's arms, actually enjoying the time with Sportacus.