Rachel in Wonderland

"Its been 30 years since Alice stepped foot in wonderland. Many things have changed. The queen of hearts granddaughter Ruby Heart has risen to the throne. She is now considered a serious threat. Wonderland is no longer a safe place. The good queen's daughter Zelda has taken notice of that and refuses to leave while her cousin seeks revenge to take back wonderland. Alice is the only one who can stop her. The good queen sends her guard to find the only person who even knows where Alice is.. the white rabbit. The white rabbit ends up finding me instead of my mother.. Alice. Now, its up to me to fallow in my mothers footsteps to save Wonderland!"

                                                -Rachel (The daughter of Alice)

prologue..

"YOUR MAGESTY! WE MUST GET YOU TO SAFETY!" a guard dressed in blue yells as he enters the court yard to find the young queen Zelda picking white roses from her mothers rose bush. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to leave my people helpless against her. If she wants to take back this land. So be it! Alice will stand in her away!" The young queen announces as she turns her attention to the quard. "But your majesty! No one as even heard or seen Alice in almost thirty years! How do we know she's even still alive!?" The guard protest back. He soon realizes the queen is getting uneasy with him. "I DON'T CARE! JUST DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO FIND HER!!" The young queen yells and stomps away.

--------

Wonderland's secret underground tunnel- 5 pm. Tuesday.

The blue guard hurries through the tunnel. "Mr. Rabbit? Are you here?" The blue guard questions as he looks around. All of a sudden.. the white rabbit appears through a whole in the wall right in front of the blue guard. "I'm right here sir. Now, what's this all about?" The white rabbit ask as he dust himself off. "Its queen Zelda. She fears that her mother was right. That her cousin queen Ruby has risen to power and wants her kingdom back."  The guard answers worried. The rabbit steps back scared. "That's terrible! What does the queen want me to do?" Ask the white rabbit nervously. "Find Alice. Only she can help us." The guard answers back firm. "Find Alice? No one has seen her in thirty years! Is she even still alive?" the rabbit answers back in shock. "That's for you to find out. Here take this." The guard takes a black hair bow out of his pocket. He hands it to the rabbit. The rabbit carefully takes it and examines it. "Did this belong to Alice? Where did you get it?" He asked as he looked up at the blue guard. "I got from the queen. Find her and report back here at once. Our hope is in her hands now. Hurry!" The guard says as the rabbit disappears through the whole in the wall.