The Bowtied Beauty

A/N:

Most people probably wouldn't fin my stories interesting because I don't do FANFICTION I do FRIENDFICTION. and ya know it doesn't bother me. But if you do read this thanks a bunch :3

INTRO:

"Nooooo!" I called out as Jonny K.O'ed all of my pokemon, "It's not fair, you play this all the time!"

"Hey, what can I say, I'm a natural." He smirked at me, the light of his DS reflecting on his glasses.

"Ugh. Whatever. I need a break anyway, snack time?" I ask, closing my DS and jumping up from my spot on the floor next to him.

"You're always hungry, aren't you?" He laughs, pushing himself off of the floor.

I nod quickly, looking up at him. I skipped over to his bedroom door, just about to open it. But suddenly, Jonny picked me up from behind and carried me over to the beanbags on the floor.

"I don't think so!" He started tickling me, on my sides, my legs, and my feet.

I was kicking and squirming, grabbing for his arms to try and stop him. I'm pretty sure I kicked him a few times because he finally gave way, rubbing his arms and stomach with a look of fake pain on his face.

"Awh. Did little Jonny get a boo-boo?" I pouted out my lip, mirroring his face,"want me to kiss it and make it better?"

Suddenly, Jonnys face was inches from mine, his hand fitting perfectly in the crook of my neck, as he pulled my face towards his. My eyes widen quickly, but as his lips met mine, they closed.

I felt something spark in that instant. Something is never felt before. And even though I was surprised and scared and I thought I didn't want it to happen, it's what of been waiting on my entire life.

A/N:

I know that ending was a bit of an exaggeration but, blah I say, blah.