Reading Fanfcitions... (Inazuma Eleven Fanfic)

Kidou crossed his arms over his chest and gave an annoyed look. Gouenji tried keeping his cool down as he tapped his finger on the table. The team was hiding behind places we didn’t even know existed in the first place just to be safe from the penguin lover’s and flame striker’s anger after reading fanfictions about themselves. Imagine them reading all the Yaois and BL stories they just happened to read. Imagine them reading Fanfictions about their siblings dating other people.

“Guys! What are you waiting for? Let’s practice!” Endou yelled as he entered the clubroom with the managers behind him. They have no clue on what is going on.

Kidou stood up from his chair and walked up to Endou. “You need to come and see something,” he said.

“If it’s about my math assignment, I promise I’ll do it later!” Endou pouted.

“It’s not about that,” Gouenji said from behind.

“Okay?” Endou said for he confused on why they’re acting that way. Well, for an idiot mind, I bet he won’t understand.

They brought out Kidou’s laptop and went to the website. There, Endou’s eyes scrunched while he read the story. The managers were outside with the other team members monitoring their progress in training.

When Endou finished, he raised a brow to them. “What are you so angry about?” he asked them.

Gouenji slapped his hand on the table, “Did you not read it?! They made a Fanfiction about you being gay!” Gouenji fumed.

“So? It’s just a fanfiction, which means that it’s not real!” Endou yelled.

“Don’t tell me you are gay,” Kidou said.

“To be gay and not to be gay is my choice, but do I look like the type of person to be playing soccer just to be near boys? No. I play soccer because I love it!” Endou stated.

“There was a fanfiction here about Endou being married to soccer,” Gouenji said.

“Yeah, let’s read it,” Kidou suggested.

Endou sighed.

‘I don’t get it… Not at all, not ever…’ he thought.

“I’m going to practice!!” he yelled and ran outside.

“Same old Endou…” Gouenji sighed.

“Yeah… this is what we get for being too attached to computers,” Kidou said.

“You started it,”

“I did not! I was just researching and this popped out of nowhere!”

“Oh? This just proved you guilty!”

“It did not!”

“It did!”

“Not!”

“Did”

“Not!”

“Not!”

“Did! Wait- Gouenji!”

“Haha!”

The two ran outside chasing each other on the field like total idiots on a train. The team looked at them weirdly, the managers ignored them, and Endou… well…

“At least their training their endurance and stamina. Let’s keep practice going!” he yelled and started another round with a kick-off!