Began At Home

You were asleep until V came inside and said " PABO WAKE UP WE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" after he said that you quickly jumped off of bed and ran to to the bathroom.
After you have done showering you went outside so you could choose an outfit for school
Your an 18 years old girl who comes from a rich family consisting 5 people.
Jungkook oppa , Taehyung oppa , umma , appa and lastly yourself.
Being a rich kid and having the beauty and brains always meant you had a lot of admirers . Meaning you Had lots of love letters in your lockers and it is a Durban.
After choosing an outfit you leave you're room making you're way downstairs down appa and eomma
You see Jungkook and v sitting down and you took a seat next to Jungkook starting a conversation with him.

Jungkook's P.O.V
As we were eating Y/N came to the kitchen we stopped what we were doing and looked at her but then when she came and sat down next to me and we started eating and talking about stuff
Authors note **
(a/n Y/N) stands for your name )
After finishing breakfast umma told Jungkook to from me to school today , and he agreed " ok mum y/n c'mon lets go to school" so V,me and y/n went to my car and I started to drive. V's p.o.v
we went to Jungkook's car and he started driving and I said to Y/n "when we go to school don't have any love letters okay and stop having so much boyfriends u have like sixteen boyfriends already but u keep dumping them even they're nice to you same goes to you Jungkook ok", when we finally at school Jungkook and I went to our group called Bangtan Boys in the group there is Jin, Suga,J-hope, RapMonster,Jimin, me and Jungkook and we are friends with Got7and Exo. Back to Y/N's p.o.v we have arrived and already boys are following me still even if I go to class I have asked the teacher that I can go to the bathroom then all the boys still follows me, plus I have friends as well and I'm in a group just like the boys, my group's name is XOIQ which is a famous girls in the school until Bangtan Boys, Got7 and Exo beat us so back to the point in my group there is Jessica, Suzy, Gemma, Rosey, Amber, Jane, Maddy, Phoenix, Kathy, Mary,Rachel and me(a/n XOIQ have dated Got7 like for example y/n has dated Mark before then BamBam but they broke up because BamBam and Mark cheated on Y/n plus Mark and BamBam didn't dated her together like Mark dated her frosted then they broke up then BamBam dated her after Mark dumped her so yeah back to the story).