LOVE AT FIRSTSIGHT

❤️ UNSPOKEN WORDS OR FEELINGS ARE MUCH MORE POWERFUL & DEEPER THAN THE SPOKEN WORDS.........

IS THAT HAPPENING IN NILA & VIKRAM'S LIFE ALSO...😱

------------------------------------------------------

NILA'S POV:-

Idiot...can't he simply say I LOVE U😬

Wait & c my dear hubby,once u confessed ur feeling I will surely make u pay for all these.

Don't expect anything from him nila...I advised to myself😞

Author's POV:-

Chirping sound indicates reminder in nila's mobile...which shows "MET MY DREAM BOY" -APRIL 16

By seeing the date itself reminds lots n lots of sweet memories in her...

2YEARS AGO........

Nila is rushing into the building bcoz she is almost late in the very first day of her work. After proper intro's,she is joining in the team which is lead by none other than vikram.

There were 5members(2 girls & 3boys) in the team excluding nila.

Nila is awestruck by his smartness & frndlyness.Then vikram explain the pro's & con's of the company & also about the particular project which is going in full swing.

At home-

After returning from office, nila can't get rid of Vikram's face & smile from her mind...

She keep on diverting her mind by doing unwanted works....but she can't stop her from thinking about vikram..

She thought it may be a crush!!!!but she is not ready to accept the fact.(that her dream boy is already entered into her life😋)...

As her daily habit,she make a note of her today's activity as "met my new colleagues(vikram)" which after somedays changed into MET MY DREAM BOY😘..

AFTER FEW MONTHS:-

Nila was on the verge of confusion...is it LOVE or just a CRUSH!!!!!

Because she wants to spend each n every second with him...is it crush!!!she always love to stare at him,so that she can capture overloaded cuteness of god's creature(vikram😉)...sometimes she caught by vikram😂

Is it crush!!!!!😧

She have numerous questions in her mind...like is this crush or love???if it is love...is that mutual!!!!am I good enough to him(poor soul😖)what if he love someone else!!!

Am become crazy day by day bcoz of u idiot(vikram)..she exclaimed!!!!!

(End of flashback)

Nila's POV:-

She smiled inwardly bcoz of her crazy behaviour in her past...

Did i loved him that much madly... u r crazy nila(obviously)... It was the most blissful moments in my life...I wished that moments to be paused...but fate has other plans in our life..

I am the most happiest person in the world during that period even it was one sided love...but now the feelings r mutual but he is not ready to admit it...

Am I expecting too much!!!can't I expect love from my husband?? Am I done anything wrong by marrying him without his consent (but that was not intentional)....!!!

IS THEIR FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL!!!THEN Y HE IS HESISTATING TO CONFESS!!!!IS IT BCOZ OF MALE EGO OR ANYTHING WORSER THAN THAT!!!LET C WHAT WILL BE THE REASON🙂