Chapter # 1

Yuto thinks he should always seek redemption for what he has done in the past. The people he's hurt and caused suffering for
.
Yuya always didn't like school he thought it wouldn't help him become a better duelist. So he always slept in class. One day on the way home from school he saw a strange figure from an ally staring at him. Wondering what it was, he follows it to only find a dead end. With no luck finding the figure he started to walk back home. While walking along the sidewalk he bumped into someone. Looking back at who it was that collided with him it was a boy with black hair and purple highlights. "Oh sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going" Yuya said when bowing for apologies.

The boy said nothing and started walking way. Yuya went out and grabbed his wrist, then seeing weird visions of people dead and suffering. Yuya let go of the boy allowing him to walk away. With curiosity fill his mind he decided to follow the boy, not knowing where he was going. The boy stopped and turned around. "Why are you following me, LEAVE ME ALONE" the boy yelled. The visions started running threw Yuya's head all at once. From fear Yuya fell to his knees. "Hey you ok. Answer me what's wrong" the boy asked. Yuya snapped out of his thoughts looking up at the boy. "Ya. I'm ok, thanks. My names Yuya whats yours". "Yuto. My name is Yuto" the boy told Yuya. "Well Yuto I'm fine now. So I'll be going then. It was nice meeting you Yuto" Yuya said waving goobye.

Yuto had this weird feeling inside. A feeling that involved the boy. Yuto ignored the feeling and started walking. He stopped the minute he heard a ear pierced scream come from behind him. He turns around to find Yuya in the hold of a death grip squirming. The attacker had a gun to Yuya's head

"Let him go Reji." Yuto snapped. "I'll let him go. When you agree to come back." Reji said with the gun still to Yuya's head. "You know I'm not coming back" Yuto said calmly worrying about Yuya. "Well then. I guess the boy stays with us. Until you decide to come back" Reji said, wiping Yuya over his shoulder.

Into thin air Regi disappeared along with Yuya.

Hi everyone I hope that you liked this chapter Hope you like the rest