NARUTO BLANK PERIOD FANFIC CONTEST!

TOPIC

Have you wondered what happened in our favorite shinobis lives between chapter 699 and 700? We will give you the change to dazzle us with your history about it! For this contest you'll have to write a narrative piece focusing on the story of Naruto and his friends  in those years that are not seen in the manga. You may write about any character in the Narutoverse, his or her struggles in life after the war, falling in love, marriage, adventures, missions, etc! Everything that comes to your mind about this period is a topic to write about. You can also find inspiration watching The Last - Naruto the Movie, or even reading the light novels about Sakura, Shikamaru, Gaara, Sasuke, Kakashi and A Perfect Day for a Wedding. 

RULES 

1) It has to be an original story for this contest. Don't use other writers stories. 

2) The entries must have a wattpad book cover.
If you are using another's artist fanart, please make sure to have his/her authorization, since we could use it later. You might find this online tool usefool to make a cover: https://www.canva.com

3) You may write it in english or spanish only. Our judges only speak and write this languages (sorry, it's hard to find people who speak a lot of languages good enough to judge literature

4) We will only admit entries util March 23th, 2017.  

5) You must tag your submission with "blankperiodcontest" and "narutofanficscontest", but also please post your entry link in the reply area so it is easier for us to find it. The only platform we will accept submission for this contest is Wattpad. 

6) You may write about any character in the Narutoverse and add as many character as you like in your story. 

7) All subjects are allowed: Angst, romance, adventure, friendship, horror, comedy...etc. as long as it stays on the period described above. 

8) All ratings are allowed, but if your story is rated with mature content, please mark it as such.

9) The story must be between 500 and 10000 words long and be contained in a single chapter (only one-shots admitted). 

JUDGES 

ZARAH AYALA 

SASAKI-NH

SASHA545

PRIZES

The winning entry will have a fanart of their fanfic drawn by Sasaki-NH! 

The top 10 entries will have a review to their story written by Sasha545 and be featured in our social medias! 

Once we close the period for submissions we will let you guys know when we'll have the winners announced. 

HAVE FUN WRITTING AND CELEBRATE THE ENDING OF AN ERA WITH US! 

If you'd like to cooperate with prizes for our winners, please let us know so we can host more contest like this one!