Pool fun in the sun!

Jacob recently invited you over to his house for his recent pool party celebrating his recent release of his recent best-selling song, sweatpants. His voice was angelic.

Jacob: hey babygirl, do you wanna go upstairs to my bedroom?

Jacob winks at you.

You: oh yes! I'd love to see your room!

You bite your lip as he does his signature tongue over teeth wink that turns you on so.

As you venture up to his parent's bedroom, you feel very horny and hope that he is giving you more than just a tour of the house.

He lays across the bed and you climb into his lap and he starts to play his new song, sweatpants through the speakers. You feel his private parts rising through his bathing suit.

Jacobs POV:
I was so excited and nervous for the event sure to take place. I remembered that we were at a pool party- she was wearing nothing under her bathing suit!

Your POV:
Jacob began to slide his hands closer to your diddly dong. He stops for a minute and crosses his arms in his attempts to take of his shirt. He follows by undressing you as well. As his hand reaches towards the top of your triangl bikini top, he grabs one girl in each hand and squeezes until you moan.

You: yEeEs dAddy💦💦!! Choke me with your sweatpants.

He slowly grabs his little soldier- or should you say big soldier-that thing is big enough to choke you- and you realize that this will be more than eating a banana,,,, it will be sword swallowing. 🗡

He jimmies his diddly dong over to your wide-open legs. As he slides his hand up your thigh, you work up the courage to speak.

You: WoAh thEre,, bUcKarOO!! I'm not sure I'm ready to doody doo quite yet.

Jacob: well will this make you feel better?

He kisses your lips and you soon feel his tongue in your mouth. And suddenly it's in a much different place.
You whisper in his ear: mmmm lovely. I love you. Fuck me harder, daddy