Untitled Part 1

1. Paris Katherine Jackson was born April 3, 1998.

2. In December 2001, at the age of 4, she made one of her first public appearances in Vibe for a photo shoot with her father and her older brother.

3. She and her two brothers, Prince and Blanket, infamously wore masks in public throughout their childhoods. "I didn't get why I was wearing a mask," last year. "But I understand it now -- why my dad would want our face to be covered. [So] when we went out without him we would not be recognized. We would have a normal childhood."

 PS : In an interview, her mother Debbie Rowe revealed that she was the one who had come up with the idea of her children hiding their faces. Rowe also said that this precaution was taken as she used to receive kidnap threats when Prince and Paris were babies.  

4. Her first public word   were at her father's funeral when she was 11. "I just wanted to say...ever since I was born...daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine. And I just wanted to say I love him so much," she said. 

5. After her dad's death, her grandmother, Katherine, and her uncle, TJ, became Paris's full-time guardians.

6. She was home schooled until at California's Buckley private school.

7. She's sporty -- not only is for her high school's basketball team, she has also played on the softball team as well as volleyball and football.

8. She is getting into acting. Paris is working on her first film, "," a fantasy film based on five novels about a dolphin that turns into a human. "I love acting," she said on "Ellen" in 2011, adding she wanted to be like her dad when she saw him in the 1988 film "Moonwalker." They subsequently improv'd together, and Paris says she can still cry on the spot.

  Ps: She made her first television appearance in the documentary, Living with Michael Jackson alongside her father and her brothers, although her and her brothers' faces were never shown.   

9. Her first solo interview was on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" two years ago, to promote "Lundon's Bridge."

10. She and has taught herself piano. "I understand that I will be put on a certain level compared to him, and I might not meet everybody's standards," Paris said of her music on "Ellen." "But, I mean, it's me."

11. She's got some cool moves like her dad. Parison called "The Trillion."

12. Earlier this year her famous long locks in favour of a punkier look. "I miss you, hair," Paris .

13. She inadvertently did a public . "just a heads up to those who have seen the makeup video , i really don't know how that got onto youtube haha i actually don't have a account," on May 31.

14.She and her brother Prince also accepted the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2010 Grammy Awards on their father's behalf.

15. Her dream is to be a heart surgeon. As she told Event, "I want to help people, that's it."

Bonus : 

  In 2016, Paris took to social media on her Instagram account, sharing pictures of her new tattoo collection, with 8 of them dedicated to her father. On the subject of her tattoos, Paris has said, "The craftsmanship of tattoos will always be a controversy. some people like them, some people absolutely hate them. I appreciate art, I always have. especially when that art means something to me.