OS - TUM DUA AB MERI AAKHRI BAN GAYE..

She adoringly looked up at this face without breaking the hug when his words kept ringing in his ears

She adoringly looked up at this face without breaking the hug when his words kept ringing in his ears. As long as they had each other, they didn't need a baby to prove their love. Those words meant the world to her, she meant the world to him. All they wanted was each other. Tears rolled out of her eyes, the thought of being loved to such an extent filled her heart with happiness, only if she could give the same happiness to everyone, to him. She was still thinking upon his words when he pulled out of the hug ad wiped her tears away. He kept stroking her back soothing her pain, though he knew deep down it was much more than what she was showing. She had cried herself out by now, making it painful for him to watch her crumble. He had done all it took to calm her down, but her fallen face still made his heart wince in pain.

Romi's room decoration was beautiful. I know its you who did it, but I was impressed nevertheless. Given your lack of knowledge in this issue, you outdid yourself.

He remarked naughtily making her smile but not without the blush that rushed up to her cheeks.

How about you give our room a chance.? Let's see how you do.?

He added more making her laugh and look up at him. His face was gleaming with naughtiness. As his words sunk in, it reminded her of how much effort he had taken to decorate their room for them to be together and how she had bailed out on him. Looking apologetically at him, she put her hand against his cheek and mouthed a loving sorry to him.

What for.?

For last night, you had decorated the room, put candles and were waiting for me for so long but I just..

As the thoughts of the time she spent hiding from him reeled back, she felt the misery sinking in and tears pricked the corner of her eyes. She had just left him to be on his own, but knowing he would read her eyes, she had distanced herself from him.

Ishita, don't..

He said seeing the tears in her eyes and wiping them away with the corner of his thumb. Cupping her face in both his hands, he pressed his lips to her forehead. He pulled her into a hug and crushed her to himself. He couldn't even bring himself to think of what she had been going through the entire time she knew about it, only if he had seen through.

Will you forgive me.? Please..

He heard her mutter into his shoulder. A smile adorned his lips at her cuteness, she was still worried if he won't forgive her. A naughty thought crossed his mind as he lightly pushed her away and gave her a sexy smile.

I will, only if you give me what I want.

He said winking at her. She gave him a knowing small and laughed. His hand moved to his lips, his index finger outlining his lower lip as a casual gesture but she knew the better of it. He smiled victoriously when he saw her watching him with a huge smile.