Griff in the House

I was in Grizzly cabin and I was reading a comic book when Jorge said! " OK time to unpack." And he threw all of his clothes on the floor. So I decided to ignore that and go back to my book but then Xander came in and said! " Hey guys guess what." I said! " What Xandy." He said! " We have a new camper and his name's Griff." Ravi said something that no one could understand so I just kept reading till a very cute yet hot boy walked in with a police officer and said! " Sup cell mates." And I said! " Sup." And then the officer was about to get his keys out of his pocket but the kid Griff stopped him and said! " I got the key when u frisked me rookie." And me and Jorge were laughing and Griff looked at us and smiled at Jorge and me and said to Xander and Ravi! " Alright, I'm ready for my pat-down but watch it I'm ticklish." And he giggled at the end and I smiled because I thought it was cute when he giggled. Ravi said! " We do not do pat-down at camp." I said! " Well Gladys did once, now the pizza guy won't deliver here anymore." And me, Jorge and Griff laughed at what I said and Xander and Ravi just rolled there eyes at us. It was later on and I was reading a book and Xander, Ravi, and Jorge were having a conversation and then Griff came in and said! " Wow arts and crafts are fun, back in juive u couldn't do this kinds of stuff." And Xander said! " Hey Griff why was my guitar pick on your bed." Griff said! " Oh sorry man I had bugs in my teeth. I had to get the bugs out of my teeth with something." And I laughed because it was so cute when he said that. Xandy said! " U know the last time I had my guitar that pick was wedged in between two broken strings." Griff said! " Xander I didn't steal your guitar." Xandy said! " I wanna believe u I really do but I just don't know if I can right now." And he left and I was right behind him. And we were having a trial by fire and Ravi was defending Griff and then we hear Emma say! " Stop, don't cook that camper." Xander said! " We're not were just going to have a barbecue for afterwards." Jorge said! " I told the girls about Xander missing guitar and they found it." " It was under Hazel's bed." Tiffany said! Zuri said! " Yeah we found it after we were planning explosives, I mean cleaning up." And Lou said! " U stole the guitar Hazel, but why." " Because how dare u love Gabby more than u love me." Said Hazel! " I don't love u at all." Xandy said! "  Body pillow does and he doesn't care if I drool on him." Hazel said! We all said eww. And Xander was apologizing to Griff and then we all went back to our cabins and and went to bed!