Chapter 1

It's three years later and Roman and Kianna are still happily married or at least Kianna seems to think so. Roman on the other hand has been keeping a secret from his wife while he is trying to get to the bottom of this mysterious letters he has been receiving. Kianna has been working from home ever since the twins have been born but on occasions she would stop in the office to get work done or just to check up on the staff. Roman still works at the office everyday but when Kianna needs him to work from home to take care of the twins while she's is working at the office he does so, but he really rather not because he can't get work done with the twins around because now that they are 4 years old they are a handful.
                Jojo is now a teenager and Roman isn't all that happy about it or the fact that she is no longer a daddy's girl and is all about boys and her friends.  She is 15 years old now and is a freshman in high school she is really a good kid and keeps herself out of trouble; she is a cheerleader and is in the drama club so she keeps herself pretty busy after school and before school. She an excellent student passing all her class. Roman and Kianna couldn't be more proud of her and everything she has accomplished with school and outside of school she is always willing to help out with her twin brother and sister Mikey and Nelle aka Janelle.
                It's a Thursday evening and Roman was working from home because Kianna has a fashion show on Friday night the next day so he was unfortunately working from home on this day. So naturally he didn't get much work done due to the twins wanting all of his uninvited attention, but once Kianna's Fashion was done with he would be heading back to work because he would be needed out of town in the next couple of weeks. Roman was making dinner when Kianna had walked in the house with the mail in her hands and called out for her husband.
"Roman, babe I'm home where you at?"
"In the kitchen babe" he replied.
Kianna sets the mail down on the counter and greets her husband with a kiss as she wraps her arms around him.
"Hi, big daddy I missed you, how was your day?" she ask him.
"It was filled with kids and toys and jumping and running and yelling and screaming and I had to break up a fight between Nelle and Mikey because Mikey wouldn't share his superman with Nelle and she got him in a head lock and he tried to superman punch her in the face, then she tried to spear me when I got after Mikey and she told me to leave him alone."
"Wow sounds like you had quite the eventful day I promise to make it up to you later" she told him as she winked at him. "Do you need to me to make the desert?"
"Yeah if you want to" he told her as he kissed her back.
"Should I make cookies or the cheese cake?" she asked Roman who just smiled at her.
"Well... You know what I would rather have but for some reason Mikey is in love with your cookies"
Kianna smacked Roman on the arm, "What" he said.
"You know what you're a dirty minded man" she said as he smacked her on her ass.
                The twins were in their room playing when Jojo walked in the house from cheer practice and as Kianna yelled that it was time for dinner, she almost forgot to tell Roman that he had mail on the counter and Kiki wanted to ask him about it because there was no return address on it.
"Kids I'm home and its time for dinner so get washed up!" she yelled towards to the stairs where the twins were.
As the twins came running down the stairs to greet their mother with open arms, she hugged them tightly as she told them she missed them.
"Mommy we missed you so much!" little Mikey said as he hugged her.
"Yeah momma we missed you daddy was a big meanie head!" Nelle said sarcastically.
"Oh I missed my babies too, Were you both good for daddy?" she ask them as she laughed at what her daughter had said.
"Yes mommy we were very good" they both said.
The kids went over to take their seats as Kianna went back in the kitchen to help Roman with the plates and that's when she remembered about the mail Roman had gotten today.
"Oh babe I almost forgot you got some mail today I put it on the counter for you"
"Thanks beautiful" he said as he smile at his wife.
"Aren't you going to open it" she asks him.
He looked over at it and then looked away, "Maybe later" he told her.
"What's wrong Roman you have been getting these types of letter for the past month now, are you not the slightest bit curious to as what is inside of it?" she ask.
"I am, I just want to spend time with my family first it's not the most important thing to me right now"
                And with that being said they sat down and had dinner as a family while Roman kept thinking about those letter he keeps getting in the mail once a week for the past month. Clearly someone had been black mailing Roman and they wanted to expose him but being the person Roman is he wasn't going to go down with out a fight so after dinner he faxed over the letter to his PI Brian Wolfe to help him get to the bottom of this. As Kianna was giving the twins their bath like she does every night she couldn't help but the think that there was something else going on with Roman and those mysterious letters. After putting the twins to bed and saying goodnight to Jojo Kianna herself got ready for bed as she showered and changed she got into bed with Roman who was already there waiting for her.
"Goodnight babe I love you" she told him.
"I love you to baby girl and I always will" he replied.
"Roman are you ever going to tell me about these letters?"
"Don't worry yourself about them its nothing"
"Are you sure because I feel like your not telling me something"
"Babe just leave it alone I promise you if there was something you needed to know I would tell you"
"Well who are they from" she asks.
"I don't know who they are from that's why I have Brain looking into in for me"
"So you have Brian looking into them for you Roman that can't be good"
"Just promise if it is something I need to worry about like the kids you would tell me right?"
"Yes babe I would tell you now go to bed" Roman demand of her.
                She agreed and rolled over on top of him and kissed him good night as they held each other Kianna ask her husband a very important question.
"You want to have sex tonight?"
Roman smacked her ass and said, "Not tonight babe the twins wore me out I'm tired" that was a first for Roman no matter how tired he had ever gotten he never turned down sex with his wife.
"Are you sure" she ask him.
"Yes Goodnight"
"Goodnight" she replied as she rolled over and thought something else had to be bothering him for him to turn her down like that.
Their sex life had not really changed much since they had been married, if anything their sex life was constant and even more hotter and sexier. Roman always wanted Kianna so she naturally wanted to get to the bottom of what could be troubling her husband, even if it killed her to know what it might be.