I

S I M O N walked to his lover's home with anger inside him. they were meant to go on a date for their anniversary, but simon was sat alone for two hours waiting for his lover to arrive. he never came. simon, still upset, knocked on the boy's door. with no answer, he opened the door to see nobody. although what he saw was amazing.

for there were roses laid upon the bed

with an opened ring box sat in the middle, showcasing where a ring would normally be held. he took a step inside the home and towards the bed. there was a note sitting against the box.

sometimes you just want to grow old with someone without the whole marriage thing. i promise to never let you go or leave you stranded. so i ask for you to be my love, forever and always.

simon read the note and smiled. he looked to the door to see his lover standing there holding the promise ring. simon's smile refused to leave his face while a couple tears pricking at his eyes.

"we're in love aren't we?"

"until death do us part."

the boy took a step towards simon and placed the ring on his finger. simon looked down at the boy who had messy blonde hair and piercing blue eyes to match his own. he leaned forward to place a soft kiss on the boy's lips, being rewarded by receiving passion in the kiss back from his lover.