"untitled"

It was the year 1976 the year when three bodies were found in the blue mountains bush and when a victim can turn into a murderer within seconds.

The hazy air and the dusk sky brought an anchor of worry to the two boys searching for their missing friend. Luke and Ben had been searching ever since he went missing after going on a date with a girl .
"Hey man I don't think he is here, maybe he went to Queensland or something" Ben joked and got nothing but a look of disgust from Luke. A ray of light shimmered off a fender and hit their eyes. It was his car, the old Holden that always bunny hopped and clanked around the corners. They looked through that old car and noticed it smelled worse than it usually did. as the two looked in the car for evidence nothing seemed of importance other than a dark stain on the back carpet but all worries got bigger when they saw the disturbing creature shredded in the boot. "Oh man it's" Ben stuttered as Luke was heaving over it's distorted figure "it's a body".

Everything froze, the sounds of the cicada's choir and the whistling of the trees all they got was the accusing silence around them. The only thing you could notice from the body other then he shredded limbs was the long knotted blonde hair. Then the sound of footsteps could be heard from the bush beside them as they hid against the doors and watched quietly biting their lips till the taste of metallic blood filled their mouths. The old leather shoes owned by the man were ripped and crimson stained and so was the axe swinging beside him as it dripped off the red liquid. Luke reached to his pocket for his blade but felt nothing and noticed the blade was by the right wheel, he tried desperately, trying to make little noise from the gravel and as he reached and grabbed the blade he saw his reflection in the bumper and also saw the brown jeans of the man behind him. Luke shot up and swung his blade and cut the mans arm to distract him as he went over to his shaken friend to pull him up and drag him into the woods. As he held onto his friends arm to make sure he didn't fall over still occasionally turning around to see if he followed and he was. The Killer looked like your friendly neighbour who mowed your lawns and was nice to everyone with his snowy hair flying around. *They kept running and stumbling over their own feet freaking out and not looking where each were running.  thoughts kept flowing into Luke's mind like an exploding damn ' if he killed that person what if he killed-" SPLAT he fell onto the ground but it felt squishy not hard like the soil after rain and not the piercing bark of the fallen trees but as he figured it out he screamed and freaked out and so did Ben the distorted figure in front of them was their friend, dead.His head was pulverized and the rest of his body was the same completely torn and painted red like the bark underneath him and was almost unrecognisable. Luke had vomited in his mouth then gotten back up to be confronted with a knife in his face "I can't be like him Luke" Ben cried out and cut his friends with the cold blade while the man was still coming. Luke was now against the rough eucalyptus tree when his now shaken friend holding the blade up against his throat screaming words. And within seconds Ben's eyes went hollow with no life showing and his blue checked shirt now with a crimson red circle forming on it as he hit the ground limp, the spot where he stood now taken by the killer of Luke's two friends. The man took a swift swing of his bloodied axe with little effort as Luke dodged it and kicked him in the stomach and the man knelt down grasping it as the young boy gripped the knife off the ground and attempted to throw it and failed as the old man neared towards him. The old man walked towards him slowly and some what out of breath. Luke kept running trying to savour his life when near the river he saw a pipe in the opaque waters and picked it up to take a swing and wacked him on the head poorly when he felt a sting on his side, a giant piece of skin was carved out of his side and Luke was pushed into the freezing water.

All he saw was the mans vague features as he was pushed into the water drowning, losing breaths by the second he started scratching his face until he felt his eyes, he then pierced his nails into the old mans  eyes and with more force the more the man let go and tried ripping Luke's hands on his face when he got up and flipped the old man so he was now the one in the waters while Luke was getting choked. The mans grip loosened on his neck and went limp and finally the grey haired man was dead, Luke got up in pain as blood still flowed from his side and although he struggled to fight up the long bush passing the soulless bodies of his friends. A few hours later he got to hospital and a search went out for the four bodies but only three were found.

THE END