Interviews

Andrew's POV:

"As soon as I met him, I fell in love with him. He so vulnerable, I just want to support him, to support his genius, and to be protective of him and want him for myself. To... to be his boyfriend, really, um, in – in every way but a sexual way.

[...]

Is very easy for me to spend every day, every moment with him

[...]

That was a piece of cake to fall in love with Jesse"

--

"I care about Jesse deeply. I care about him as soon as I met him, because he just look so... fragile. And vulnerable. And, as soon as you get to know him a little bit, you admire him greatly. He's... he's brilliant."

--

"I gave him my money, my trust, my love, my loyalty and I was there for him... I'm speaking like I'm Eduardo."

--

" My connection with Jesse... Um, I can talk – I can talk about that for days, and weeks, and months, and years *laugh*"

--

"And me and Jesse – like, it was already there. You can look at Jesse's face and you kind of just want to engulf him and protect him from the world... He's this vulnerable creature. And a wonderful, wonderful, brilliant mind and a brilliant actor."

--

"I really uncomfortable. I'm looking for Jesse hand but it's not there"

--

It was very easy to project that onto such an innocent face and innocent soul

--

At one point I'll made him say: "I love you, you're my best friend. Come and we will get married and we will live in a house together"  

--

"I miss everyone, especially Jesse. That was a great time."

--

"We really liked each other a lot and still do."

--

Jesse's POV

Interviewer: Jesse, do you still keep in touch with Andrew?

Jesse: (*smiles)

Interviewer: From the Social Network...

Jesse: Yes, yes, yes, yes, thanks

Interviewer: Are you guys besties?

Jesse: Uh yeah, we're, yeah, yeah. I mean we live in...

Interviewer: I feel like I'm prying...

Jesse: No, no, no, no, I mean, yeah,no, uh I, I, oh I love him, I mean he's...

Interviewer: Yes, yes, yes, you are

Jesse: Oh no, I lo... he, hes a great friend, yeah, absolutely, sure.

Interviewer: Ok, uhh-

Jesse: Yeah, yeah, really..

Interviewer: uhh..

Jesse: No, no that's true, that's true, I mean we live in different countries most of the time but friends nonetheless.

--

  "And then when we came back to LA I was miserable. Andrew has a girlfriend here and so he wouldn't spend every minute with me." 

--

Interviewer: Which Actor would you most like to work with next in a film?

Jesse: *point* Andrew

--

 "When we were in Boston it was like we'd wake up and we'd be the only people we'd know."  

--

Sweet times 

Jesse: How did you fall in love with me on screen (and off)?

Andrew: Uhm there something about your face, that kinda engenders... a well of joy springs from my soul. You remind me of a dog I once had *laugh*

--

Andrew: The first time I met you is the same time you first met me

Jesse: What a coincident.

--

Jesse: You didn't know me at 13

Andrew: I really wish I did

--

Jesse: Cause he's British, so when we were going long distances, I would drive him in the morning and, uhm, he had to be cordial to me, because I'm a terrible driver.

Andrew: *Laugh* He really is!

--

Andrew: He had to repress a lot of his sexiness as well, which I think he found very difficult.

Jesse: I though that was a great failure, the repression.

Andrew: It still came through in the end. Sue me.

--