CH1

Chapter 1: Prologue

Millions years ago, the mystery creatures and the animals had lived on the world and continued growing and evolving more greatly day by day. Then they formed the first clans some of them was huge while some was tiny, but they lived in peace even with their various forms. The special about them was the capable of creating or controlling the natural energies like fire, water, metal, etc. They built up villages and kingdoms and continued growing more prosperous. There was still one thing they didn't know that not only they lived on there, but also the different creatures lived on it too, which was called by the name "demon". Not like the other, the Demons lived in the underworld separated from outside the world, where didn't have light, tree, rivers, etc just only the darkness, blood and corpse because of the fights of power.

When the demon discovered the other creatures living on the land, they felt jealous and mad because those creatures were born and lived in a fully material environment while they didn't have anything. Because of it the demons had aggregated together and planed for invasion. And so the war between the demon underworld and the creatures on the world began.

The war had lasted several hundred years and didn't have the signal of the end. It had stolen many lives and made the damages for two side but they didn't stop it. But when the war began becoming to climax, someone had stopped the meaningless war and reconciled the two sides. They made a deal that they would stop fighting and shared the world together although some still protested the decision. But because of the long hundred years of war, the land had been destroyed and seriously damaged so they created the new land together while still recreating the world for the other living.

When the new land finished, they named it "the sky land" because it was highly built on the sky. But just some creatures and demons lived on it because some animal clans and demons want to live on the ground. About the old living place of demon they built it up like the prison for the protesters and rebels. Time went by, they renamed "the sky land" to "Heaven" and the prison on the underworld was "hell".

Thousands years had passed on the earth as well as all of the creatures grew and lived peacefully together. Especially a kind of creature, they were "human", they had grown very fast in a short time and had built up nations on through the world.

In all of the nations there were five greatest nations: Land of Fire, Land of Water, Land of Lighting, Land of Earth, and Land of Wind.