-chapter one-

Yujeong's POV

"I wish you never existed..." I whispered. "I heard that. Don't even think about it." He said. I just grabbed my things and left aggressively. I drove to my house, and unpacked my things. I cried there, and lied in my bed. "He shouldn't do that to me." I said, with the tears in my eyes. I just wasted 2 years of my life. I can't move on to THIS.

Jiyong's POV

I lied in my bed. "I'm sorry if you don't understand, Yujeong-ah." I talked to her, but she wasn't there. I cried at my bed. There were memories we wasted. Now, she doesn't trust me anymore. Stupid Kwon Jiyeon.

Next day

Yujeong's POV

I still can't move on, but i didn't cry. I was going to meet Daesung today, cause we're going to a party. He and the others, i don't know who, but he included Taeyang and TOP. I got ready, and saw Daesung in the front of my door. "Hi Dae! Let's go now! I'm hungry." I said. I went in to the car, and Daesung too.

I plugged my earphones, and played Lonely by 2NE1, my friends.

After 30 mins.

We finally arrived. We got in a restaurant. I see Daesung, Minzy, Bom, Dara, Taeyang, T.O.P, Seungri, CL and-

GD?

"Sit beside me and Jiyong" Daesung said. "He's your girlfriend anyway."

You mean, ex-boyfriend.

I sat beside Jiyong and Daesung. I had no choice. The waitress came in and asked what do we want, then Taeyang said almost everything in the menu. After she left, there was silence.

"Yujeong-ah, you and Jiyong don't talk anymore?" Bom asked. "Ah-aniya...." I lied. I looked down, then Jiyong looks at me. "I need some fresh air." I stood up, and left. I sat at the bench outside.

Jiyong's POV

"I have to got to Yujeong." I left. I saw Yujeong at the bench, and approached her. When i sat beside her, she didn't staybaway or walked away.

That's why i love her. She's different than the other girls.

"Yujeong-ah, are you okay?" I asked. "Ani." She replied, shortly. She looks to her cellphone, and i saw the music player. It says "THAT XX - G-DRAGON"

I sighed.

I replied by playing "Stay With Me - Chanyeol, Punch"

She replied by playing "Thank You - INFINITE"

I asked by playing HER song "Are You Okay? - Choi Yujeong"

She replied by playing "I'm Fine, Thank You - Ladies' Code"

Then, she left. I sighed. "Yujeong-ah...i love you."

Yujeong's POV

I took a taxi, and played "Miracles In December - EXO"

I was silently crying.

Then, i heard the driver shout. Then, everything went black.