*!INCOMING!*

"WAKE UP! IT'S TIME FOR MY DAILY BREAKFEST!" My master (Alpha) yelled down to me.

I awoke instantly. Sprung out my bed, not caring much about the deep wounds I had been given yesterday.

"COMING!" I quickly yelled back.

You see, their was no use fighting, unless I wanted to receive more abuse than i already revived. -trust me; i would know. I found out the hard way. 

I bolted up the stairs and started my way to the kitchen, but I was stoped by my mater.

"And i will need a meal to feed two more mouths."

"Yes Alpha."

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TOSAY IT'S MASTER TO YOU!"

"Ah ye-yes. So so-sor-sorry Al- Ah I mean uh, Mater!"

He doesn't hesitate before slapping you twice then followed along with a puch to the stomache.

"Ahhhh!"

"Ha! if you think that was it, you're dead wrong!"

he went in for another punch into the eye. - after that he went in for yet, another hit, but it was put off by the door bell ringing.

*DING DONG! DING DONG!*

"sh*t! their early! - Go get the door you mutt!"

(sorry for bad language.)

"COMING!" I yelled back.

I opened the door, only to see yet another Alpha. -but......... this one...........hmm.....I couldn't quite place my finger on it.

then the most weirdest thing slipped out of his mouth.

"Mine."

shiiiiiiiiiiiz!!!!!!! SAY WHAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!??!??!???!?!??!?!