🍒My Cherry🍒- 0

Zayn is a rich, hot, and mysterious guy with a passion for the arts. He goes to one of the plays his friend Niall recommended to him. When watching the play, Zayn sees a boy no older than 18 with a voice of an angel. Zayn's eyes grow darker and darker as the play continues with the very beautiful young boy on stage. He has to see him closer.

The play was over and all Zayn could think about was that beautiful boy and how he was gonna hide is very obvious hard-on. He wasn't going to let that boy  slip his mind, his precious curly locks and his pearly white skin. Thinking about him makes my heart throb, and something else.

As people were leaving, I was rushing to the nearest backstage door practically sprinting to him. The boy flooded my mind with his beauty and grace. He hit me like a truck with his magnificent voice filling my ears, giving me an effect i've never had before. I need him right now. Everyone knew me here. I have been in this city for years and never have I seen such a doll.

I rushed backstage seeing people wiping off their makeup and bringing props back in. I didn't see the very beautiful boy, but i heard his magnificent voice. Gosh his voice is amazing. I walked closer to the heavenly voice, getting louder as i walk. 

I saw him. His pale, white skin. His beautiful emerald green eyes. I mostly focused on his pink, glossy lips while talking. I have to speak to him. I tapped his shoulder biting my lip as he turned around. As soon as his eyes landed on me, i finally saw his beautiful face up close. "Excuse me, but what is your name," I asked him. He didn't speak, he just stared back at me choking up. "

Is their something on my face?" I chuckled

Is their something on my face?" I chuckled. "you're Zayn Malik!?" he screamed in my face. I smiled and nodded. He was speechless and practically jumped into my arms in a hug. "Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my God!" He jumped. It was so adorable. "My name is Harry Styles," he said smiling. "Well, Harry, I'm going out for a bit after I leave here. Would you like to tag along?" I asked. He nodded fast and i smiled. "I'll be waiting, baby boy" i winked. I could clearly see the blush on his face on his pale skin.

I walked out of the backstage area and headed for the front parking lot. On the way to my car i took off my jacket to show my tattoos.

After I got in my car, I pulled up to the from and waited for Harry

After I got in my car, I pulled up to the from and waited for Harry. I decided to turn on the radio to pass the time. Back To Sleep by Chris Brown was playing. I quite favored the song. "Just let me ride. F*ck you back to sleep," I sung along.  Actually hearing the lyrics, i thought of Harry. I bit my lip thinking about him in the song. Him with a red face sweating, moaning. Damn just thinking about it makes me want him more.

I saw him with a phone in his hand possibly texting someone. I beeped to get his attention and I'm guessing it startled him. His head jerked up as he flinched. I winked at him through the windshield and he blushed again. He got in putting his bag first and then sat down. "wow, you have a nice car!" he said. I muttered a thanks before pulling out of the parking lot. "Would you like some tea Harry?" I asked. "Yes, please," he said gleaming.

I parked the car in the parking lot of a "Peet's coffee and tea". Harry walked by my side as we entered. He looked sad with a little pout on his face. "What's wrong?" he nodded his head no. "I know something is wrong, tell me so I can fix it," I said grabbing Harry's hand. "T-this place is a little too um, e-expensive f-for me, sorry," Harry said looking down. "Don't worry, I'll pay," i said. "Really? Thank you Mr. Malik" He smiled.  "Call me Zayn, baby boy" I said .

"Get me a Milk tea, What do you want, Harry?" I looked at him "Me too, Sir."
The guy nodded and we sat down and waited for our orders. "So, Harry, You like to sing," I asked him. "Well um, as long as it pays then yes," He said. "Harry, just because it pays doesn't mean you should do it. You can do whatever you like baby boy,"

Our Tea arrives and we chat for hours. "So you ate a 45 Cherries just to get $30?" I laughed "It may sound ridiculous but it was money well made," he said "en that's what i'll call you, cherry" i said sipping the last of my tea. "Noooo..." He said covering his face. I chuckled as we both headed for the door.

"So, Cherry you never told me what you wanted to be." He let out a sigh, " I love singing, but I don't have the money to keep doing this. It doesn't pay the bills," he said slumping down. "What if I do all the money work so you can sing, cherry."

"you wouldn't do that...would you"

"do you want me to pretty boy?"

"are you fucking serious"

I chuckled with a nod. He bursts with excitement. "I want something in return though, cherry" I said to the boy who's delicate smile dropped. "Well, what do you want," he gulped. I walked up to him and caressed his cheek, "it's not what I want, it's who I want, cherry," I said.  Harry shivered under my touch, blush covering his cheeks, his green eyes went darker than ever. My hand found its way to Harry's thigh. he gasped at how close we were. "Mr. Mali-," He gasped louder as I neared closer to his heat. Lucky for us no one was here to see.

"Use your words, cherry." I said inching closer and closer. "I HAVE TO USE THE BATHROOM!" he yelled loudly quickly rushing to the men's room.

I chose this time sneak in and wait for him behind the stall. All i heard was shuffling and heavy breathing. I smirked as I chuckled to where he could hear me. The heavy breathing stopped like he was holding in his breath. "Baby boy? What are you doing in there, hm?" I asked leaning against the stall. The stall door flew open as I fell into him. He blushed madly looking down in defeat. "I was trying to stop myself from getting attached to you," he sighed. "Why would you need to do that?" I asked gripping his waist softly. "So you wouldn't think that I was using you for money," he looked down.

"cherry..." i sighed. Come with me

-------------------------

this isn't really a 'chapter' per say but the rest of the chapters are lowercase as intended (: