Prolouge

Haruhi's Pov
Ugggghhhhh,mom do see me right now,how did I get into this mess?
I thought while walking into the school after going on errands for the host club.
(AN:This takes place right before Haruhi's jealous bully event happens)
I suddenly felt myself about to touch the ground so I closed my eyes to embrace for the impact.When I opened them,I was in mid air,I look towards my saver and saw a girl about the same age as me with blazing red hair,the color of sunset.
"Are you alright?"said ????
"ah,umm,thank you for saving me."I said
"No problem,say,do you mind helping me?"said ????
"Sure,what do need help with I said?"I said
"You see,I was looking for a club to surprise a friend but my friend didn't tell me where his club room was so I have no idea where to go."
"Sure,what club where you looking for"I said while nodding my head in understanding.(AN:Does that even make sense?)
"The host club"said????
I froze in shock but quickly regained my calm.
"Oh,I was heading in the same way as well,shall we walk there together?"I said
"Sure,oh and by the way,my name is Sakura Shadows,it's nice to meet you."said Shadows-San
"My name is Haruhi Fujioka,it's also nice to meet you"I said
Time skip
It was fun talking with Shadow-San,she was very easy to talk to and get along with.
We stop in front of music three,I opened the doors and blinding light with tons of rose petals soon flood our visions.
"Sakura?!?!?!?!What are you doing here?!?!?!?!?!?!"said Kyoya
"Hi Kyo-chan,long time no see"said Shadow-San
DunDunDunnnnnnnnnn
What is the relationship between Sakura and Kyoyo,stay tuned to find out~
Btw,next chapter will be Sakura's info(things that Kyoyo knows about Sakura)So bye~