After 3 months of paradise

[ Damon's P.O.V]

It's been three months since Elena had shoved that cure down Katherine's throat. My life is great! I'm with Elena and that psychotic bitch is gone.

Someone is at the door and as I answer, great.... the bitch is back.

"Damon, I need your help" she says, as if i was gonna help her.

"And I need you to leave" I say, opening the door.

" Damon! I have enemies everywhere! What happens when word gets out that I'm human? I can't protect myself! I'm weak and slow, and I have blisters! Just.... help me." she says.

"Fine" I say. I will regret this. 

***

As I'm at the grill with Jeremy, I see Stefan come up to me. I haven't seen him for three months after me and Elena...started dating. We talked and... it was kind of weird. Jeremy seemed unsure about Stefan when he shook his hand.

When Stefan left, Jeremy told me that wasn't really Stefan. He kept saying it was Silas, then I realized why he asked about Katherine....the cure. Me and little Gilbert get back to the house to look for Katherine.

As we walk in I see her running from Silas. I tell Jeremy to get her out of here and make sure he doesn't tell me where he is going because Silas can read my mind. As they both run out of h house and get in the car, I wonder why I'm saving her.

I don't care what happens to her, I just can't let Silas get the cure. I then remember about Silas. I was able to keep him in the house since he had no vamp speed.

"So Silas, what do you want with Katherine" I ask him.

"I could tell you but wouldn't it be so much more interesting if you didn't know?" Silas said.

"No, it wouldn't" I said. 

"Okay lets make a deal, you give me Katherine, and I will tell you were your brother is" he said. Either I don't let Silas get what he wants, or I save my brother who is suffering. I call Jeremy and tell him to come back with Katherine.

[Katherines P.O.V] 

Jeremy gets a call from Damon and then he turns the car around. 

"Why are we turning around?" I ask anxiously and he doesn't respond.

"Jeremy!!!" I scream and he still doesn't respond. Now I'm panicking because the teenage brat that I killed is taking me to the 2000 year old immortal who wants to kill me. Out of panic, I grab the steering wheel and the car crashes into a pole. 

I wake up and use the car to help me up. I see Jeremy dying and I limp away, leaving him to rot. He deserves it since he was taking me to Silas, who was going to kill me. As I'm walking everything was getting dark. I then fall to the floor.

*** One week later***

I wake up in Stefan's room and I feel weak. Damon walks in.

"Morning sunshine, you've been out for a week. I thought the drugs would keep you like that longer but oh well." he says.

"What drugs!" I scream and look over and see needles and a bunch of drugs on the table.

"The plan is, we keep you here and let you die. You need medical help from the car crash. Without it, you'll be dead within the week" he says smiling. I stay quiet. After 500 years of surviving, I'm slowly dying. Ten minutes later Damon walks back inside.

"Guess who is coming to visit?!" he asks.

"Who?" I ask.

"Klaus, the hybrid you've been running from your whole life!" he says. Shit....I need to get out of here. Damon leaves and Caroline comes in. She reaches over for the needles and I stop her.

"Caroline, please don't. Just let me leave and I will never come back." I beg her.

[Carolines P.O.V]

"Why would I do that?" I ask Katherine.

"Because I never did anything to you. Yes, I turned you, but you like yourself as a vampire more then you did as a human. You don't want to be the girl you were before I turned you. The worst thing I ever did was make you a spy." She says. She isn't wrong though. I don't really have anything against Katherine, she wasn't always like this, she is just damaged. 

"Please" she says. 

"How do I know you won't come back" I ask her.

"Because coming back got me into this mess" she says. She does have a point.

"Okay fine. I'll let you leave." I tell her. I help her sneak out of the house.

"That's all I'm doing, You're now on your own." I tell her.

"I have been for 500 years" she says. I feel guilty because she has been alone for 500 years, that's what got her twisted.

"Caroline, thank you" she says. 

"You're welcome" I say. Then i see her run off.

[Katherines P.O.V]

Caroline let me go. I don't want to die slowly or from Klaus so, I'll do it myself. I wait until it's dark and take the stairs up the clock tower. I'm on the outside ready to end it.

 I've been running from my enemies for 500 years. Now I'm human, and those enemies are now stronger then me. Even if I do manage to escape from them, one enemy will be able to get to me... time. I close my eyes, turn around, and fall.

I don't feel anything. I don't feel dead. I open my eyes and realize who caught me...it's Klaus. He could tell I'm very confused and shocked.

"It's not for me love, it's for him" he smirks as Elijah comes towards us. I get on my feet after I remembered who was holding me.

"Katerina" Elijah said, as he walked up to me. I hate that name but I love it when he says it. I've never been with Klaus and Elijah for this long since 1492.

"Why were you-" I interrupted Elijah and said "I don't want to talk about it." I start coughing up blood and can hardly stop. Once I managed it stop Elijah asked what happened.

"Me and Jeremy got into a car crash and needed medical help. Damon found us and got Jeremy help but planned on keeping me in Stefans room until I...was dead" I explain.

"Well then, lets get you help" Elijah says and they take me too the hospital. 

Me, Elijah, and Klaus are all waiting in the room for the doctor. It's so weird being around the both of them and not getting any death threats and stuff. I'm lucky that I'm still alive, I guess I can thank Elijah for that. The doctors come in and say I need surgery. 

Elijah compelled the doctors to do the surgery right now. Klaus and Elijah are waiting in the waiting room while the doctors are about to start the surgery. Once the surgery was over, Elijah compelled them to let me out right after.

That was fast. We are walking to the car while Elijah carries me to the car since I can't walk right after surgery. It was comforting to be in his arms. He puts me in the back seat and gets in the drivers seat and Klaus is in the passenger seat. I'm about to ask where we are going but I fall asleep.

I wake up and here Klaus and Elijah arguing. I pretend that I'm still sleeping but in reality, I'm just listening to them argue.

"Why are we bringing her? She is our enemy!" says Klaus.

"We can make her into our allay" says Elijah.

"Are you out of your bloody mind? She can't come with us to New Orleans. You can't bring her just because of your pathetic love for her" Klaus says.

"Niklaus she's human. She can't do any harm" Elijah says. Klaus gives up and just starts looking out the window. I then fall asleep once again.

I'm going to New Orleans with the Mikaelsons...I'm screwed 

******************************************************

Hey hope you guys liked this chapter! I was reading my other chapters and realized they suck but I'm gonna try to make the rest of the chapters not suck. Now the love stories begin :)

******************************************************