Prophocey

The sun and the moon are powerful things. They are bright, strong, and rule over everything their light touches.
The sun is the giver of life.  It gives its people life, love, warmth, and joy . Its people are blessed with the power of heat and all light.
The moon is the force.It guides  the waves to the shore and controls its currents. It gives its people the power to control the earth's water and its night skies.
The meteor is fast and swift. It glides across the night sky with such elegance and grace. Its people, like it, are also fast and swift. They control the earth's surface  with grace and elegance like its successor.
The star stands though fant controls the galaxy. It stand alone and is head strong like its people. It's people control the air that keep the world alive and control light at night.
All four worlds will live together in peace and tranquillity, until two souls break the sacred  rule of the elders. A daughter of water and a son of fire shall embrace their forbidden flame and from it a child will be born. A child of the moon and sun, water and fire. This child should be kept secret from the world, but shall not be. She will begin the of the Four world war and end it when this prophecy comes to pass. 

Sorry for the short chapter his is just the prophecy. Don't worry it gets better!
- Bella

Prophecy of The Four Worldsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें