'FRIENDSHIP'

Alyssa,Batrisyia,Iris,Syaira,and Natasha is very close friend.

They always sticked together wherever they go."Batrisyia,let's go with us to computer lab."said Natasha,Alyssa,Iris,and Syaira."hmmmm.ok."answerd Batrisyia.

After that,they went.The five of them went recess at 9:40 a.m.Batrisyia bought bread.Alyssa,Syaira,Natasha,and Iris ask "can I have a little bit of it."Then Batrisyia answerd "sure!" "Thank You!"the four of them answerd.The bread has already finish but only Alyssa didn't taste yet.Alyssa said "Hey not fair!!" "Sorry Alyssa!"answerd Batrisyia.

After that Alyssa run and went to her other friend named Sasha and Shasha.Alyssa yeld "I have two new friends!I hate you guys!!" They were shocked.

"Hahahahaha!Now Alyssa is a part of our group now!"said Sasha."Alyssa,I don't believe that you want to joint their team."said Syaira."Yes I was planned from new year until now!haha!"answerd Alyssa.

Then the three of them went to Ms.Lena and told Ms.Lena that Batrisyia and Iris hurt Shasha."Ms.Lena,Batrisyia and Iris just punch me just now."said Shasha.But,Ms.Lena didn't believe them because she know that they was bullying Batrisyia and Iris."Shasha,please told the truth."answerd Ms.Lena.

Then,the three of them went away from Ms.Lena.

THE END,
THANK YOU.