Authors Note

"These are battle scars" I said firmly, looking into his green orbs as he gently caressed my arm with his thumb. I wanted to tell him why I had these, I wanted to just pour my feelings out and put an end to his curiosity but I couldn't find the nerve to do so. I spun on my heel and ran back to the old shack. He called my name but I didn't have it in me to turn and apologize, I just couldn't tell him about how or who I was before. I didn't want him to see my dark side, I didn't want to hurt him. He would run away if he saw the monster inside of me.

  Ever read a story where the girl was the dark one with a haunting past and a future full of mystery, drama and chaos whereas the boy was the charming and fun one? No? I thought so.

  Buckle your seatbelts because this is going to be one hell of a flight.

...

...

...

{I give all credits to @arietem for inspiring me to write this. Kudos to you girl ;)}

AU {Alternate Universe}

  This is my VERY FIRST FANFIC SERIES so please bare with me through all the typos and grammatical mistakes because english isn't my first language and also it's always been a passion of mine to read and write so im giving this a shot. Sorry in advance if this is horrible. Im trying to edit this-to make it look better.

  Do not copy this under any circumstances, do not post this on another website without my permission, this is copyright. If I find out about my story being used elsewhere I will personally come down and scoop your eye balls out and boil them. I'm kidding...but be careful. I will find you if you try to copy this. I promise.

  The protagonists in this story are only a work of fiction, the characters are used not their personalities. So please refrain from commenting about their differences.

  Do not hate on this, Im not a professional but I dont want that either, if you dont like it stop reading, or else you'll be reported.

  There's not a lot of explicit content, I mean to keep this clean, but there will be a lot of graphic violence and suffering throughout also I will skip the smut scenes because I'm not comfortable writing them. I would recommend this story for readers above the age of 13, because I dont want to be rated R for this story.

  Also the protagonist in this story has been through a lot. So she doesn't talk much and doesn't know what to say and how to say it. All her life music has been her only voice. So she tends to use those lyrics in her daily life to express herself and a few lines from places she picks up. So please don't hate on that, because it's how her character was developed.

  *note: A lot of the scenes from this story are inspired by true events. I wanted to show how different every writer can be and I hope you understand, so I penned down all my thoughts, memories and a few articles I've read in this story to explain to people what is pain and suffering that comes from small mistakes that we don't notice in our daily lives and how badly they affect everyone around us.

  (You've been warned).
  Read at your own risk.

Thanks. x

~~~

Cast:

Alexis Crawford - Victoria Justice

Harry Styles - Himself

Niall Horan - Himself

Liam Payne - Himself

Zayn Malik - Himself

Louis Tomlinson - Himself

Helen Crawford - Jennifer Aniston

James Crawford - Justin Theroux

Arien Crawford - Aaron Taylor Johnson

Matt Crawford - Cameroon Boyce

Olive Crawford - Dove Cameron

Violet Crawford - Peyton List

Lilly Haines - Erin Moriarty

Chris Orwell - Joel Peat

Jake Lockwood - Francisco Lachwoski

Ramona Caradona - Bella Thorne

Tamara Rosenhan - Lilly Collins