1

My name is Milly Michaels. I'm 21 years old. And did I mention I'm a sex slave? Yep. I am. For the one and only, sexy, godlike man named Derek Luh.

I know what you're thinking. Why? Because I need money. He said he would pay 650 thousand a year! How the hell was I supposed to say no?!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Let's start from the very beginning.
******************************************

"Hey lil mama." I heard a sexy voice say from behind me as I stood at a bar, refilling my vodka shots.

I turn around and see a beautiful, sexy, god of a man.

I pull up my already short skirt a little bit and adjust my shirt to where it shows more cleavage.

"Hi daddy" I say in my most seductive voice.

"Are you you here with anyone baby girl?" He asks.

"No" I answer.

He bites his lip and says "wanna come back to my place?"

I nod and he grabs my hand and leads me out to his gorgeous matte black Range Rover.

We get back to his place and it was fucking huge!  He opened the door and I followed him inside.

As soon as he closed the door, he shoved me into the wall and aggressively kissed me on my neck, sucking and leaving hickies.

I moaned a little and he smiled into my neck.

He put his hand on my leg. Oh God those big hands. His hands made their way up to my thong. He thumbed my clit through the thin material. I let out another small moan.

"Baby girl, you can be as loud as you want. My roommate isn't here right now." he whispers against my neck, causing me to smile.

"Jump" he says and I jump. He carries me upstairs and lays me on his huge bed.

He pulls off my skirt and rubs my clit through my thong again. He then pulls off my thong and plunges two huge fingers into me, making me moan really load.

"You like that baby girl?" He asks.

I nod my head yes and he smirks.

He takes his fingers out of me and licks them clean. Then he takes off my shirt and unclasps my bra.

He licks one of my nipples and rubs the other one. I let out a tiny moan.

He smirks again and says "my name is Derek. In case you want to scream it, baby girl."

Derek takes off his shirt and starts to unbutton his pants but I stop him.

"Sit down and let me do it, daddy." I say.

He agrees and lays back on his bed.

I slowly start to unbutton his pants and he groans in frustration.

"Stop teasing me mami" he says.

I finally pull off his pants and start palming him through his boxers.

Derek groans in pleasure and pulls me on top of him. I manage to get his boxers off. He kisses me hard and bites my lip but I love it.

I get off of him and he sits up, his dick was so hard. I get on my knees and kiss his tip before taking his whole length into my mouth. I gagged at first because, goddamn he was huge!  He laughed a bit and I blushed slightly.

"That's cute, mami" he says.

I get up and straddle him. He groans and I start bouncing slowly, getting faster every time. He grinds his hips against me and I scream out his name.

"Ah fuck!!  DEREK! " I yell and he grins.

"Before we go any further, let me get a rubber." He says and walks out of the room.

I fall back onto his bed, my bare body exposed.

Derek walls back in as he's unwrapping the condom. He rolls it onto his length and comes to the edge of the bed.

I scoot closer to where he is and he positions himself at my entrance.

Without warning, he slams into me and I scream his name louder.

"DEEREEKKKK!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"Baby girl, I still have neighbors" he says.

"I'm sorry daddy" I reply.

"Derek. I'm about to cum!" I yell, but not so loud.

I release and he does too, soon after.

"Damn, that was good mami" derek says as we fall back on the bed together.

I cuddle up to him and he holds me in his arms.

"Milly" I say.

"Huh?" He asks.

"My name is Milly, baby boy" I say.

"Milly" he repeats. I admire the way he says it, my name smoothly rolling off of his tongue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter was hella kinky. Don't forget to comment and vote!  Stay sexy babes