Chapter 1

Marinette Pov

I'm Marinette, I'm 16 years old and live in Paris. My mother Sabine is the owner of a really great and popular bakery. She has dark hair and wonderful blue, purple eyes. My father is a important and famous  fashion designer. His name is Gabriel, he has blond hair and brown eyes. I have raven black hair and bluebelle eyes. I go to the François-DuPont-College and live im Paris. It's the greatest city I could imagine. But I'm not alone. I have wonderful friends, named Alya and Nino. They are both a couple now and I'm really proud about that. Both were made for each other. And well, there is someone else, my brother Adrien. I don't want to say he is bad or something, no I would like to be with him, but he ignores me. We never do something together and we barely talk. Sometimes I'm completely alone, because my parents are on a business trip and Adrien ignores me or meet Chloe. Oh I forgot to tell, Chloe is a really annoying person. She is clinging to Adrien all the time and calls him something like 'Adrikins'. She is crazy but I never mind. If she doesn't bother me, everything is ok. I hope only one day, Adrien would talk to me normal, like siblings do those things.

Adrien Pov

I'm Adrien, I'm 17 years old and the brother from Marinette. I have blond hair and emerald green eyes. My parents are very popular and rich so we live in a wonderful villa in Paris. It's amazing to have this life but also really hard. I wish I could be a normal person, like other children at my age but no, my parents wants the best for me so I have to do something for there business. My sister Marinette is to kind for this world. Always she wants to help other people and gives them advices. Its so annoying. In my opinion she isn't really my sister, but I could never say that to her or to anybody. Most I want to avoid her. I don't want to talk to her or be near to her. I don't know why, but I dont want something to happen between us. One day, she'll understand, well at least I hope so.

~ at school

I was really early today so I walked to the library to read some books. It was quite beautiful. After the first bell rang, I stood up and went to the class room. There I saw my best friend Nino. I walked to him and sat me next to him. "Hey dude, you are early today. Whats up?", he asked. "Well, I just wanted some alone time you know, I don't want to hang out with Marinette." It is not really the truth, but I couldn't say that to Nino. "Ok dude, I know you doesn't like her but c'mon, she is your sister." He was right. I couln't hide or ignore her all the time. The teacher came in and the class started. After 10 minutes, the door went open and someone was lying on the floor. It was Marinette. " Why are you this time late, Marinette? ", the teacher asked. 'I'm sorry, this morning, I didn't hear the alarm from my clock. I promise, it never happens again, Miss.", was Marinette's excuse. "It's ok, take your seat."
Marinette passend my seat and she looked really sad. I wonder why...

Marinette pov

It's all because of him. He never wakes me up or go to school with me. What have I done to him? It isn't my fault that we are siblings.
The time passed as I thought about Adrien and my problems. Just then Alya hit me lightly. "The class is over, Marinette, are you coming?" "Yes of course, sorry."
As I walked out of the school, I saw Adrien right in front of me. "Hey Adrien, can we walk home together?", I asked politely. " Why would I go with you. We have nothing in common. You are nothing to me and nothing to the world. Let me alone and go somewhere, where no one has to see you. " It feels like thousands of bricks hit my head and I felt nothing. I stood there and couln't understand anything. Just than Chloe cames to Adrien and hugged and kissed him on the cheek. "Mari-trash what are you doing here. Just go to your trash where you are belong to be. You are so pathetic." Both of them laughed about me. I felt so horrible. Before they could see me cry, I started to run away. It was hopeless, no one likes me.  I kept running and running. Adrien never liked me, my parents are gone for 2 days because they are on a business trip and Chloe is.... Uhhh. I could shout it out loud, she is the worst person in the whole entire world. I walked to a bridge. It was really high and under the bridge, was the Seine. I just had one thought ' I want to fly, to be free, to be released.' I was ready to jump...

----------------------------------------
Hello, so this is my first book, I hope you gonna like it. And there is no Ladybug or Chat Noir in this book
See ya~ Jasmine