Chapter 1

I scrolled through the results that popped up when I searched up "Good Fortune Tellers" on Google, in hope of finding a real- and helpful- fortune teller. I wanted to know what my future held. Really bad. Would I fall in love with the best man ever? Would I die at an early age? Would I become a superstar? 

I stumbled upon a website entitled FortuneTeller101. I clicked the website and it gave the address to find the small little cabin the fortune teller was in. I picked up my purse with my money and water bottles from weeks ago in it, put it on, and headed out the door.

~

Once I was at the correct place (I had brought a piece of paper with the address written on it), I bit my lower lip, staring at the cabin. It looked creepy. No, no. This was a fortune teller. They aren't creepy. Sometimes, though.

I opened the cabin door to see a lady sitting right there. "Ah, hello." She said in a mysterious voice. "Hi," I smiled. She smiled a smile, too, her gray eyes glowing. She was creepyish, but she acted quite happy.She held her hand out for me to shake it, and with her other hand, she fixed her black, poofy hair. I shook her hand, a weird, creepy feeling overtaking me.

A cold, ghostlike feeling.

~

made by birdie. dont mess it up forumers